Super Contributor

anyone besides me not getting the TSV?

Honestly I don't need any more cc, and I have no interest in the vts or the remoist. Anyone else? Now, if this tsv had an oil or rtm it would be very hard for me to say no to this one...probably impossible. This will be the first WEN tsv I didn't purchase in over 4 years! I still have 1 1/2 containers of remoist from the tsv 2 years ago. I think I'm going to save my wallet this fall and just go for the new fall seasonal in a 32 (I still have a 32 oz fgp and fas in storage!) along with oils and rtm in the new fall scent.

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
-Walt Disney
Trusted Contributor

Re: anyone besides me not getting the TSV?

Not me!! Lol........ I have plenty of CC and Remoist (and I need another styling cream like I need a hole in my head, hehehe). But, I need more VTS. I ordered it in BGT, so I'm excited to get all of the styling products in that scent.

I'm not sure if I'll try the new Fall Tusc@n Pear, maybe in the three piece kit (if offered). But, I'll probably order the 32 oz Fall Apple Spice on AD.

Respected Contributor

I already ordered it. It is such a great value and I like the idea of getting the styling products included. Although, I have never used the VTS but am looking forward to trying it. Also, like the idea of being able to order the BGT formula. This formula isn't always offered as a tsv. I expect this formula to sell out quickly.

Esteemed Contributor

Me neither. I just reupped oil and ReMoist and I have a kit coming from GR. I DIY the mist.
Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Regular Contributor

I decided to go for it. The 32 oz alone would cost almost that much. And even tho I'm stocked up on the VTS and SC, I use them both all the time. It's worth it to me.

Respected Contributor

I am not. I don't use the Remoist and I already am on AD for the VTS. I have plenty of CC - including the FTP and FGP coming next week in the 32 oz size (I will be swimming in FGP, LOL). I cancelled my BGT/613 A-D plan as well (there was 1 more shipment in September).

Super Contributor

*raises hand* I already have the 8oz remoist. I use the styling creme if I have it but it's not a must have for me. Not sure if I want to try the VTS. The only thing I ""need"" is some TT CC. Was hoping the 32oz would be on easy pay. I may get the 3 piece TT set or the duo with TT and SAM.

Honored Contributor

Word for word...I agree.

It is SUCH a great value though for those who use all the products!! Congrats to those who can use each item...seems like a perfect purchase!!!

I don't use remoist or VTS...they would just sit...so I am passing. I am well stocked on CC and SC, my 2 most necessary products.

But if rumors are correct...and WVM shows up this winter...I will be glad I saved my pennies!

Valued Contributor

For me it was worth getting it. I am now using the remoist everyday. I use the styling cream as well since most days I have to use a hair dryer not to leave my house with wet hair. I figure it was a great deal. For example if I get the two 16oz duos of the TT and SAM or SAM and POM (that would amount to two of the 32 oz)it comes to about $96 or a little more (tax and shipping). I paid about $50 for my last set of SC in LAV ($ 40 or $41 plus tax, can't remember exactly). With the 2 TSV I get two SC and two sets of remoist for about $36. The VTS and remoist are basically free items, if I calculate what I usually buy.
Formally NewtoWen
Honored Contributor

I'm out! A couple of years back, I let myself get caught up in all the Wen's and had way too much. It's taken what seems like forever to use what I had already and then last year I did try a TSV that included 613 and Pomegranate, neither of which I'd tried. One more shipment of that TSV is coming in mid-September - (similar price to the new TSV).

I know I don't need both, so I'm sticking with the tried and true and I'll have enough WEN again for well into 2015. I refuse to build a big stash again. I swear my hair is looking better with the fresher products.