Contributor

TSV--how do you like the products other than the cleanser?

I'm fairly new to WEN; have been using Sweet Almond and Cucumber Aloe cleansers and enjoying the results. I could almost purchase two of the cleaners for the price of the TSV, so am wondering if those other TSV products are worth the price. Especially interested in the volumizing spray; not sure if I would use the other two products since my hair is feeling very healthy with using just the cleansers. Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV--how do you like the products other than the cleanser?

The cleansing conditioner in the TSV is 32oz which sells on QVC for 50 dollars. The TSV price is 59.96 so you are getting all those other products for 10 dollars more.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

I love them all! If you heat style, the styling cream is a thermal protectant. The Volumizing Treatment Spray takes the place of hairspray for me (I water it down by half, still works very well). The Re-moist is the product I use least often, but really like it for a treatment after I get my color done...it adds back moisture, and my hair is silky soft.

All that said, you CAN get great results just using the CC and putting a little back in your hair as a leave-in...all depends on what the budget can stand! Smile

Super Contributor

I use the styling cream with every cleanse and the remoist daily and heavily around the time I color my hair. This kit is worth every penny to me!

I am excited to try the VTS for the first time every with this kit.

Super Contributor

The cleansers are great on their own. The additional products add extra benefits to your hair. The volumizing treatment mist is a multi-purpose item - can be used in wet hair as a styling product or on dry hair to set. The styling crème is a heat protectant and also a soft styling product. ReMoist is a great deep conditioning treatment, good for all hair occasionally. If you're using any heated styling tools, the styling crème is really important.

Each 32 oz cleansing conditioner is $49.50, the TSV is $10 more and you're getting 3 products as "try me's" if you want to think of it that way.

I've found that I had really good hair using just the cleanser, but better hair using the additional products, especially the styling crème and Remoist.

Respected Contributor

I think you will find that this TS will be very popular as many people love those products. But for me, the only product in this kit I use aside from the CC is the Styling Cream (and since I have enough, I will be passing on the TS). I have tried the Remoist and VTS and find I just don't use them. For me, my key additional products (other than Styling Cream) would be Oil, Glossing Serum and RTM.

Contributor

I have been getting my cleansers at Sephora for about $30 for 16 ounces; didn't realize the TSV is 32 ounces. So I will definitely purchase the TSV. Thanks so much for your help.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for mentioning it. I keep forgetting Sephora sells the CCs, I really want to try SAM again, I might have to go down there and see if they have any.

Respected Contributor

On 8/27/2014 jaxs mom said:

Thanks for mentioning it. I keep forgetting Sephora sells the CCs, I really want to try SAM again, I might have to go down there and see if they have any.

I also never think of purchasing from Sephora. If you buy just one cc, it is $32 and no shipping cost, so it would be less expensive than purchasing from QVC. Of course, you can purchase one of the duos with SAM and POM for $40 from QVC and even with the shipping, this is a good value.

Honored Contributor

True, it would be a better value, and they also have SAM with TT I think.