Contributor

Seasonals no longer on Chazdean.com

Did anyone order and get a shipment confirmation when the fall ginger pumpkin/fall apple spice cc and oils were available on 8/25? They are gone now from the site and I was told there were probably listed as a glitch to begin with.

Respected Contributor

Re: Seasonals no longer on Chazdean.com

Hi there, When I chose the pear 32oz on QVC, you get a choice of Pumpkin, Fall Apple Spice or the Pear. I chose the pear and you can get one time or auto delivery. Of course you can get all three but I have to watch my spending. Now, this was early this morning things sometimes change but I had to make a choice which Fall one I wanted. Hope this helps.

Paging Bebe or Bruingirl!!

They would probably know

How about that 613 body lotion. My dream has come true. Of course my nightmare came true because had a bit of a health issue at this time. Sorry, won't mention it again. Just ironic this happened right now that I've been wishing for 613 lotion and low and behold there it was. At the same time, I'm having a bit of trouble. Getting through it step by step. Thank you for indulging me. BTW, I love the 613 EDT. Layering those two will make me very happy.

Respected Contributor

Re: Seasonals no longer on Chazdean.com

You can order the fall seasonal cc's on QVC. Someone had posted that the prior fall seasonal oils and RTM were offered on Chaz Dean site. I wasn't interested in ordering any of these items but maybe someone else will respond that was able to order these products.