Super Contributor

Confusion About Re-Release of Seasonals

Sorry to start a new thread about this, but I really need answers!

I'm still confused about how this works - are they bringing back the old seasonals in a set that includes the new one? If so, is this the set that will be on AD?

Will you have the option to buy all three of the Fall scents separately?

Also, if you choose not to do AD and only buy the new fall seasonal, will you have the option to get the winter/spring/summer prior seasonals later, or do you have to do it now?

Oh, and are they offering sets in both 16oz. and 32oz.?

I'm obsessed with seasonals - this is life or death! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

Re: Confusion About Re-Release of Seasonals

I may be mistaken but I thought that I read that: No AD will be offered. You can buy all of the prior seasonals in 16 oz or 32 oz. Also have the choice of buying all 3 in a kit? Not sure about the kits or if a kit will be offered. Maybe someone else will answer this question. Hopefully, bruingirl or bebe will be able to answer this

Super Contributor

On 8/25/2014 susan25 said:

I may be mistaken but I thought that I read that: No AD will be offered. You can buy all of the prior seasonals in 16 oz or 32 oz. Also have the choice of buying all 3 in a kit? Not sure about the kits or if a kit will be offered. Maybe someone else will answer this question. Hopefully, bruingirl or bebe will be able to answer this

I just found BG's answer on another thread which clears up the AD question - it'll be available, but not a requirement.

Secretly I'm wishing they would do a set, since I'm guessing it'll be cheaper to get the three scents in a set rather than buying them all individually (especially given how ridiculous the Q is with shipping), if that makes sense.

Honored Contributor

The three Fall Seasonals should be available in a 3-pc 16oz set. *g* --bebeSmiley Happy
Respected Contributor

On 8/26/2014 bebe777 said: The three Fall Seasonals should be available in a 3-pc 16oz set. *g* --bebeSmiley Happy

Great that this will be offered. I don't want the fall apple spice formula since I really disliked it but it should be a great savings for some Wenners who want all 3 formulas. I won't order the new fall formula until I read the ingredients and may also wait for some of the reviews.

Honored Contributor

All I want is Winter Vanilla Mint!!!

Respected Contributor

On 8/26/2014 geezerette said:

All I want is Winter Vanilla Mint!!!

I wasn't use Wen when this was offered but looking forward to buying this. I loved the winter cranberry mint last year and would imagine that I will like this formula.

Regular Contributor

On 8/25/2014 ryleighbell94 said:

Sorry to start a new thread about this, but I really need answers!

I'm still confused about how this works - are they bringing back the old seasonals in a set that includes the new one? If so, is this the set that will be on AD?

Will you have the option to buy all three of the Fall scents separately?

Also, if you choose not to do AD and only buy the new fall seasonal, will you have the option to get the winter/spring/summer prior seasonals later, or do you have to do it now?

Oh, and are they offering sets in both 16oz. and 32oz.?

I'm obsessed with seasonals - this is life or death! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

When is this being offered? Summer HOney Peach doesn't come to an end until August 31 so I am assuming it won't be this visit.

Do any of you Wenners know when the past seasonals are going to be offered? I am thinking maybe the September visit.

Thanks much

Honored Contributor

I am so excited about this!!! Now I can stock up with SMC and SHP!

Respected Contributor

Sept 1 is the start of the FAll seasonal. We have seen a seasonal available for ordering a couple days early before. If so, that would accommodate Chaz's visit. Also, I don't know whether Dooters said all three seasonals would be offered as a 'set'. I can't find where that idea came from. I know there is a Choice availability, and there will be 16s and 32s. I guess I though on Sept. 1 the Choice listing would come up. But that is solely in my mind. We have no date for 32s or past seasonals. Like I said in another post, everything will be so different this year, that all bets are off.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012