Honored Contributor

So happy- my 32 oz seasonal bottles of WEN SHP DID ship a few days ago!

I was so worried since it was so late that it might get cancelled but it shipped! YAY! Thanks so much, Chaz and Team WEN for coming through!! Love me some SHP!!! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Respected Contributor

Re: So happy- my 32 oz seasonal bottles of WEN SHP DID ship a few days ago!

Thank goodness! I can't believe you had to wait this long, HD.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

HappyDaze, I've been thinking about you and I'm so glad that your AD finally shipped!!! I just got shorted my final shipment of last fall's TSV AD shipment, so I'm really glad that your 32oz Seasonals AD shipment made it through. They' the still trying to work my shipment out so it will be interesting to see what happens in the end. So far I've heard all sorts of interesting explanations so it's been an interesting educational experience. I had previously upped my December (5) 16oz Seasonsls TSV AD shipment just in case something went wrong with last September's final TSV shipment so it's more or less all good. I'm curious to see how it all turns out. I hope you are having a wonderful August!!!! -- bebeSmiley Happy
Super Contributor

I was worried about mine too. I got mine last week.

Valued Contributor

So glad for you. I remember this was one of your favorites.
Formally NewtoWen
Honored Contributor

On 8/26/2014 bebe777 said: HappyDaze, I've been thinking about you and I'm so glad that your AD finally shipped!!! I just got shorted my final shipment of last fall's TSV AD shipment, so I'm really glad that your 32oz Seasonals AD shipment made it through. They' the still trying to work my shipment out so it will be interesting to see what happens in the end. So far I've heard all sorts of interesting explanations so it's been an interesting educational experience. I had previously upped my December (5) 16oz Seasonsls TSV AD shipment just in case something went wrong with last September's final TSV shipment so it's more or less all good. I'm curious to see how it all turns out. I hope you are having a wonderful August!!!! -- bebeSmiley Happy

awww bebe, what the heck happened?? did they short a set or a few pieces were missing or? I sure hope it gets worked out. Doesn't it seem like QVC is really dropping the ball on ADs lately? And not just WEN but there have been MANY complaints lately of delayed, cancelled and incorrect ADs. Something changed and not in a good way! I hope it all works out- keep me informed! My August hasn't been fun so can't wait until it is over and September brings on a fresh new start! Smiley Happy Hope you are enjoying your vacation and miss seeing you around! Kiss

Honored Contributor

On 8/25/2014 Kjelle said: Thank goodness! I can't believe you had to wait this long, HD.

I know! Smiley Happy It was suppose to ship on the 21st so when that didn't happen I was like uh oh but a few days later it did ship. Now I just hope it is actually SHP for all of them- I remember someone mentioning one of their bottles was 613 and CS wouldn't fix it for them!!

Occasional Contributor

I'm just getting familiarized with WEN. Were there 32oz of the summer peach???

Honored Contributor

HappyDaze,

I got all 4 of my 32 oz SHP, and am hoping yours come through as well! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Occasional Contributor

On 8/26/2014 Drythe said:

HappyDaze,

I got all 4 of my 32 oz SHP, and am hoping yours come through as well! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

When was this available to order? Was it like how there will be the fall scents?