New Contributor

WEN Chaz Dean . . . where is he?

I have noticed that I haven't seen Chaz on QVC since June. Today is a beauty day and he is not on it.{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

On the main page of QVC page it states "last chance WEN formula. Is WEN/Chaz leaving QVC? That will be a great loss if it is true.

Thanks for your input. <3

Valued Contributor

Re: WEN Chaz Dean . . . where is he?

Chaz will be on The Q Aug 30, with a TSV. This is the last call for Summer Honey Peach. Starting Sept 1, his fall scent will be replacing the summer scent.
**Suz**
Honored Contributor

I agree that it seems odd to have a beauty day and Chaz not be there. He's not leaving QVC, but he's got a busy life and can't do it all. He has an assistant rep named Gina Gannon (I think that's her last name) that will be doing some QVC spots/shows for him when he can't be there. There's some WEN days coming up, the end of the month, so maybe that's why they aren't doing anything special today. Watch for Gina to do the presentations then.

Valued Contributor

I was disappointed not to see him today...too many gadgets on!

Valued Contributor

It does seem odd that Chaz or at least WEN is not part of beauty day... Maybe it was just a scheduling conflict for himself and Gina... Life gets busy, it happens. Smiley Happy
Regular Contributor

Gina was already on today.... he'll be here soon....they are definitely building up for the big Wen weekend.... I'm patient, I'll wait {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Valued Contributor

On 8/16/2014 luvitall said:

Gina was already on today.... he'll be here soon....they are definitely building up for the big Wen weekend.... I'm patient, I'll wait {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I can't wait for August 30th, but I'm sure it will be worth the wait. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}