Super Contributor

How about a big assortment of the sprays as a special?

Chaz... I have come to love a good spritz and it would be great to see you do a package where we could get a good assortment of sprays without all the other items, can you put hat on your radar. Especially with winter dry heat, a spray with a moisturizer would be nice too. Thanks!!

Honored Contributor

Re: How about a big assortment of the sprays as a special?

He had one at one time, I think they were 2oz size of the RTM in all the core scents. Perhaps he will bring it back!

Honored Contributor

Wasn't that the Super Saturday package? Maybe there are still some left.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

Yeah, I think we got enough of those. Even the seasonals have the spritzer to go with it. I wish he'd make a product that you put it in your hair and your hair just falls into a Brazilian blow out. To each his own.

Respected Contributor

On 8/16/2014 VaBelle35 said:

Wasn't that the Super Saturday package? Maybe there are still some left.

You are right. It was sold on Super Saturday. I didn't buy this since I really didn't need it but I do remember that it was a great price.

Super Contributor

The key word being ""BIG""--not those little wimpy sizes! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

On 8/16/2014 wishd4it said:

The key word being "BIG"--not those little wimpy sizes! Smiley Happy

Yes, I wish there was a big assortment of seasonal RTMs, too available with the return of the seasonal CCs.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Frequent Contributor

On 8/15/2014 Spunkyspouts said:

Chaz... I have come to love a good spritz and it would be great to see you do a package where we could get a good assortment of sprays without all the other items, can you put hat on your radar. Especially with winter dry heat, a spray with a moisturizer would be nice too. Thanks!!

Chaz doesn't read this forum. You need to post your suggestion on his Facebook page instead for someone from his team to see it. www.facebook.com/chazdeanfanpage

Frequent Contributor

On 8/16/2014 jurby said:

Chaz doesn't read this forum. You need to post your suggestion on his Facebook page instead for someone from his team to see it. www.facebook.com/chazdeanfanpage

Au contraire, Wen and his team do read the forums. There have been several topics that have come up on the forums recently that have been addressed by Wen Dooters (ie the horse that knows it alll and has the inside scoop on all things Wen). For example, the article posted yesterday about how people will no longer be using shampoos, the appearance of Wen at Nordstrom Rack, etc) have been addressed on Wen Dooters Facebook!
Valued Contributor

On 8/16/2014 enw5002 said:
On 8/16/2014 jurby said:

Au contraire, Wen and his team do read the forums. There have been several topics that have come up on the forums recently that have been addressed by Wen Dooters (ie the horse that knows it alll and has the inside scoop on all things Wen). For example, the article posted yesterday about how people will no longer be using shampoos, the appearance of Wen at Nordstrom Rack, etc) have been addressed on Wen Dooters Facebook!
If that is the case, here it goes: Hello Horsie, please please, please tell Chaz to come up with a good zinc sunblock moisturizer and WEN make up, for those of us with sensitive skin. Smiley Happy
Formally NewtoWen