Esteemed Contributor

All the seasonals, new products BUT

I'm just as excited as everyone else maybe more BUT I cannot help but wonder why now? Is it because Wen has grown so much and all the seasonals will be available all the time during their specific season and Chaz will slowly introduce newer seasonals. I knew he would bring back the old seasonals since they are so popular but I didn't expect it so soon, especially when he is introducing new. It just seems that we are getting almost everything we've ever requested in a fairly short period of time. I certainly wasn't expecting to see FAS this Fall but I'm glad it will be back.
Respected Contributor

Re: All the seasonals, new products BUT

Yes, he is churning 'em out, isn't he? I hope he reveals his plans for repeating this choice of seasonals. Whether he intends to run three per year or whether he will do it only every three years and so offer one extra time to get each seasonal. Or whether he doesn't intend to do it again.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

I thought t u s c a n pear was gonna be for this fall?

Respected Contributor

On 8/15/2014 sjk73 said:

I thought t u s c a n pear was gonna be for this fall?

It is...that is the new Fall scent being introduced. But it appears that this Fall, for the first time, we will have the option to purchase the previous Fall seasonals also. Smile

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/14/2014 Kjelle said:

Yes, he is churning 'em out, isn't he? I hope he reveals his plans for repeating this choice of seasonals. Whether he intends to run three per year or whether he will do it only every three years and so offer one extra time to get each seasonal. Or whether he doesn't intend to do it again.

I know I hope he shares what he intends for the future. Personally if I knew FAS was going to be here this Fall I wouldn't have stocked up on it along with all the other seasonals from last year.
Honored Contributor

It would be nice to know what the plan is going forward. I'm not holding my breath though. You know how QVC and businesses in general like to use the "" limited time"" thing to sell more product.

I have a full 32oz bottle of FGP still so I'm not sure I'll order anymore. I'm getting a couple WVM though for sure.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

On 8/14/2014 Kjelle said:

I discussed this in my very first WEN post - and got raked over the coals for it.

I started with samples of FGP and WVM and never found any CC that did a better job for me.

I suggested that Chaz should bring back seasonals that were big hits...and I was told I was being selfish and I would be stifling Chaz' creativity - he doesn't like to repeat himself (so the posters said!).

Good businesspeople share their business plans with their customers. It makes good business sense to let us know what they are planning.

Thank you Chaz and QVC for realizing there is a big market for older seasonals and for providing products for us to purchase! Now just let us know what your plans are so we can buy accordingly and be happy with our selections.

I returned at least 5 items because they just didn't work for me. A tremendous waste of money, product and time.

Valued Contributor

WOW!

Sounds like this is going to be a great time to buy. With all the returning favorites in addition to introducing a brand new fall fragrance, I am one happy girl.

Team Wen is awesome. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

I will have to pick up some SMC when it becomes available. Sounds like we will be able to buy the 32oz without doing the AD plan, right? I will buy some more SHP too. The pear one is an iffy depending on ingredients. And a TSV in the BGT for one of my best girlfriends!

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/15/2014 HappyDaze said:

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

I will have to pick up some SMC when it becomes available. Sounds like we will be able to buy the 32oz without doing the AD plan, right? I will buy some more SHP too. The pear one is an iffy depending on ingredients. And a TSV in the BGT for one of my best girlfriends!

I was thinking about you with the SMC. No doubt everyone is going to be happy picking up their favorites. Smiley Happy