Esteemed Contributor

Ready for the change....here comes Fall

I cannot believe how cool it is here tonight. Time for warm sweatpants, hot coffee and I just got my first spritz of Fall apple spice which was refreshing. As much as I dislike cold winters I can deal with Fall. A few weeks early but I'm ready for the seasons change, bring on the FGP, FAS and FTP. Everyone ready?
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ready for the change....here comes Fall

Absolutely! Can't wait for cooler weather....I love cold weather.
Honored Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} yes ma'am! Although no coffee for me for now so sad since I LOVE coffee. So I guess boring herb tea, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/7/2014 HappyDaze said:

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} yes ma'am! Although no coffee for me for now so sad since I LOVE coffee. So I guess boring herb tea, lol.

Almost forgot HD, just put on my new WEN shirt too! Lol Why no coffee?
Respected Contributor

I will be ready to open that FGP and FAS. The temps are definitely going south at night. I can hardly believe that I wake up in the morning under a blanket in August and it's 60 degrees. I like it though. I hate the heat! This is how Northern California should be and hasn't been for a long time.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Esteemed Contributor

I love cold weather. I am busy making slouch hats for winter. It will cool off here next month. October & November are my favorite months of the year.

Honored Contributor

On 8/7/2014 beaches21 said:

oh cozy! Smiley Happy

Beaches, my blood pressure has really shot up recently so I am doing what I can to try to lower it, including minimizing caffeine intake. Gosh I love coffee so much too- I love everything about it- the warmth, flavor, the social aspect of it, everything. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Respected Contributor

I love the summer months since they don't last long enough. I live in Massachusetts and look forward to the spring and summer months. This year I thought that it was cold very late in the season. Although, we have had nice weather for the past couple of months. I never look forward to the fall/winter and really dislike having to worry about shoveling snow, driving in snowy weather, etc. If I had the choice I would just move to a warmer climate. I have family that lives in Florida and they love it.

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/7/2014 beaches21 said:

oh cozy! Smiley Happy

Beaches, my blood pressure has really shot up recently so I am doing what I can to try to lower it, including minimizing caffeine intake. Gosh I love coffee so much too- I love everything about it- the warmth, flavor, the social aspect of it, everything. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Oh no HD sorry to hear that I drink more coffee in the winter months because I my pressure drops so low I have absolutely no energy. Susan25 - as much as I enjoy Indian summer and Fall I hate winter and cold. I have health issues that are aggravated by the cold weather so I'm a hermit come the Winter months. I need to move from the East.
Respected Contributor

I'm soooo jealous! I live in SC and it was 99 yesterday, and supposed to be 95 today! We will have a bit of a cool down this weekend (low to mid 80's), but it will jump back up next week. I'm so ready for fall!