Super Contributor
Anyone know what this means ? Will it be all previous seasonals? Fall seasonals? Individuals? Thanks for any info.
Respected Contributor
A host used that phrase saying they should bring out a retro set of all the old seasonals. They are bringing them back in a slightly different format, I believe. We got news of it a month or so ago. Unconfirmed info though. It would still correspond to the individual season. Falls in Fall, Winters in Winter, etc.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Super Contributor
I have a friend at work who has been a wenner longer than we and misses the WVM so she will be happy. For me SHP is my fav
Respected Contributor
On 8/3/2014 maryfw said: I have a friend at work who has been a wenner longer than we and misses the WVM so she will be happy. For me SHP is my fav

I have only been using Wen since last summer so haven't tried any of the seasonals prior to summer mango coconut. I would love to be able to try the WVM since so many on this board rave about it. Although, I bought extra cranberry mint from last winter that I really liked so also have that to use this fall/winter. I am currently using the SOB and SHP but definitely agree that the SHP is my favorite so far.

Frequent Contributor

Didn't the horse confirm this today (or maybe yesterday) on FB?

Respected Contributor

I'd love to get some more Fall Ginger Pumpkin! I liked the Winter Vanilla Mint too and I am saving a 16 oz of the Spring Green Tea Gardenia. The Summer Mango Coconut is okay, but not one of my favorites. I do have 16 oz of that and I like it when the weather cools off. It has a hot smell to me, so that makes me remember summertime.

I think overall, that I prefer the 1st set of seasonals to the 2nd.

Valued Contributor

Strange weather here in Central California for this time of year. Currently at 64 degrees and a bit on the cool side. It is making me really anxious for fall and all the upcoming Wen glory.

Frequent Contributor
On 8/4/2014 kkris812 said:

That's what it sounded like to me. If this is the case, it definitely coincides with a certain list that was shared on the Q forum a few weeks ago by our phantom poster. Though we can't be sure if the list was accurate. There was an item on there that had me confused, but if the seasonals are coming back, it definitely makes sense now!

Respected Contributor
On 8/4/2014 Serena_1130 said:

That's what it sounded like to me. If this is the case, it definitely coincides with a certain list that was shared on the Q forum a few weeks ago by our phantom poster. Though we can't be sure if the list was accurate. There was an item on there that had me confused, but if the seasonals are coming back, it definitely makes sense now!

If they are bringing back prior seasonals does anyone have any idea of which seasonals will be returning? I would love to try some of the seasonals that were sold before I began using Wen. I can't imagine that all of the prior seasonals would be available. It would require considerable planning to be able to produce many of the prior seasonals. I was thinking that maybe the most popular prior seasonals will be offered.

Trusted Contributor
On 8/4/2014 susan25 said:
On 8/4/2014 Serena_1130 said:

If they are bringing back prior seasonals does anyone have any idea of which seasonals will be returning? I would love to try some of the seasonals that were sold before I began using Wen. I can't imagine that all of the prior seasonals would be available. It would require considerable planning to be able to produce many of the prior seasonals. I was thinking that maybe the most popular prior seasonals will be offered.

tune in on 8/30.....#justsaying Wink

live....laugh....love