Honored Contributor

Wen TSV Schedule on QVC -- August 30th

Below is the upcoming schedule for the Wen TSV shows and segments on QVC for August 30th. Enjoy!!

-- bebe Smile

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen TSV Schedule on QVC -- August 30th

WEN TSV SCHEDULE ON QVC FOR AUGUST 30

Note: all times are Eastern Standard Time (ET)

__

* midnight - 1am -- Wen by Chaz Dean

* 3am - 4am -- Wen by Chaz Dean

* 7am - 8am -- AM Beauty with Leah Williams (Wen segment)

* 10am - 1pm -- Saturday Morning Q (Wen segment)

* 1pm - 3pm -- Wen by Chaz Dean

* 5pm - 7pm -- Wen by Chaz Dean

* 10pm - midnight -- Wen by Chaz Dean -- POSSIBLE OTO

__

Note: If the Wen TSV sells out or if QVC makes at "final presentation" of the Wen TSV, even if the TSV is still available for purchase, then there could be a Wen OTO probably for the last show of the day. I think there's a reasonable chance that there will be a Wen OTO. Last time it was the Summer Seasonal styling creme and mousse duo which I think might be repeated with the fall Seasonal. *g* -- If you're out and about then check the Wen forum boards around 10pm because any OTO information is likely to be posted there as soon as it's available.

__

Note: These listings are from the August 2014 edition of InsideQ and are the only listings which specifically mention Wen. Other appearances may be added at a later date and so wendooters might pass on some additional program times or segmentsSmiley Happy A lot of times Chaz has a spot in a friday late night show just before a saturday Wen TSV (The Lisa Robertson Show at 10pm or Friday Night Beauty at 11pm are likely candidates). Based on the types of shows scheduled for sunday, I doubt that Chaz will have any segments scheduled for that day. -- The Wen schedule on QVC is always subject to change.

__

Note: As per the August 2014 issue of InsideQ, the August 30th Wen TSV will be the WEN by Chaz Dean 4-Piece Salon Experience. Wen Dooters has confirmed -- information courtesy of bruingirl (Aug 30th wen TSV info….straight from the horse!) -- that the TVS will include 32oz. Cleansing Conditioner (CC), 6oz. Styling Creme (SC), 6oz. Volumizing Treatment Spray (VTS), and 2oz. Remoist. The kit will be available in five of the Core scents (SAM, TT, FIG, LAV or POM), but it will not be available in CA. It will also be available in BGT. Per Wen Dooters (info courtesy of bruingirl - wen 8/30 tsv numbers --- straight from Dooters!), the A-D option is A263321 and the individual option is A 260072. The TSV price for this Wen kit will be $59.96.

__

Valued Contributor

Thank you bebe. This is even better for me. I'm only here for the WEN.
Formally NewtoWen
Honored Contributor

Wen TSV is 17 hours, 35 minutes away and countingSmiley Happy

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

Hoping for the seasonal 3 piece. If not this visit, when will he be back?
Respected Contributor

Thanks bebe. Not sure how much of these shows I will watch. I may be busy for most of the day. I would imagine that many of us have plans for the long holiday weekend.

Super Contributor

Looks like he is back Sept 26 5-7pm.

Esteemed Contributor

Is this the same one that bg posted? The same information?

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor

On 8/29/2014 susan25 said:

Thanks bebe. Not sure how much of these shows I will watch. I may be busy for most of the day. I would imagine that many of us have plans for the long holiday weekend.

Then get your DVR in gear, girl!{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Respected Contributor

Thank you Bebe. xo