Super Contributor
Hey Wenners! I noted a few people mentioning dry hair lately, and I wanted to share. My hair was also looking rather dry and frizzy (VERY unusual for me!) and I had been using BGT, 613 and SHP exclusively. I believe I had waaaayyy too much protein going on. WELL - one, single use of TT - double cleanse with leave-in, and my shiny Wen hair is back! If your hair isn't looking its best, definitely use TT and I'm willing to bet you'll be back in business sooner rather than later :-)
Valued Contributor

Re: Tea Tree: the Great Healer!

Plan on ordering some tea tree oil by the end of the week for hair stimulation. Have heard so many good things about this treatment so I am going to give it a try.

Valued Contributor

it's the best! just this week i was talking to a friend about how I've fallen in love with tea tree all over again. nice to "see" you, katemeister!

Valued Contributor

Nice to see your name again. I agree with you TT is great. It's has become one of my favorites.
Formally NewtoWen
Esteemed Contributor

I love, <3, LOVE my Tea Tree!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Super Contributor

Nice to "see" you again, KateMeister Smile. Because of health issues, I hadn't cleansed my hair since Friday, so when I cleansed yesterday it was both cleanses TT - made my scalp feel so squeaky clean and bouncy hair. Love my TT

Respected Contributor

I especially love the TT oil as an overnight treatment. It is the best.