Esteemed Contributor
A Wengirl asked when and where the BGT styling products are on Facebook and the reply from Wen is"they're on their way" .
Valued Contributor

I'm a patient person and I am so broke from June, probably won't be able to afford anything....HOWEVER.....

I'd be willing to bet we will see some new BGT products either August 30th or throughout September. Chaz always makes sure there are plenty of goodies for us for TSV's and the first month of a new season...and he knows everyone's been wanting them. So this is just my instinct about it. Its only another month !

Trusted Contributor
On 7/29/2014 beaches21 said: A Wengirl asked when and where the BGT styling products are on Facebook and the reply from Wen is""they're on their way"" .

thank you team wen!

live....laugh....love
Valued Contributor
I'm so looking forward to August. I better get my purse ready. I remember last year besides my first TSV I bought a lot of other goodies. The deals were so great.
Formally NewtoWen
Respected Contributor
On 7/30/2014 Newtowen said: I'm so looking forward to August. I better get my purse ready. I remember last year besides my first TSV I bought a lot of other goodies. The deals were so great.

Many of us already bought a large supply of SHP products. I know that I have to stop spending money on Wen but will probably at least buy the TSV and new fall seasonal. I also don't have a lot of storage space and don't want to have too much Wen that I can't use for a while. For the fall I already have some core CC's, a few cranberry mint seasonals CC's, RTM and the oil since I loved this formula/scent. I was happy to find the oil to purchase on another site. (I try to only buy from QVC, Chaz's site but buying on other sites is the only way to buy discontinued products). I also have many SOB and SHP products that I haven't used yet. I would imagine that unless I really love the new fall seasonal, I will only buy one.