Super Contributor

If you love it please sign the petition to try and keep it

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/wen-summer-honey-peach

There is no charge to just sign it, just close out any pop up about a donation.

PLEASE feel free to forward this to anyone!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Summer Honey Peach fans!!

I just signed this. Please everyone that loves the summer honey peach sign this and tell your friends that use Wen.

Regular Contributor

It's never gonna happen.

The Fall Ginger Pumpkin had the biggest following of people begging for it to become a staple in the line, and Chaz DID offer it in the Fall of 2011 & 2012. After that, he said there would be no repeating of the seasonals.

Maybe because they cost more to produce & he would have to sell them at a higher price like 613 & BGT?

I love it as well---after 3 years of giving my seasonals to my adult daughters, I kept the SHP for myself. LOVE the scent.

I hope you get your wish!

Respected Contributor

I love the peach too and it's my favorite seasonal but wait until the pear comes out, you'll forget all about the peach. I understand that your petition is meant in a good way but if Chaz wants to discontinue and create new, I don't want to undermine him. I mean this in a good way.

Respected Contributor

Sorry for the second post but I felt that way, I'll miss it but I got two styling cremes and two mousses or meeces{#emotions_dlg.lol} Just kidding but seriously I did and that will keep the scent around a decent amount of time.

Respected Contributor

On 7/28/2014 MAmom said:

It's never gonna happen.

The Fall Ginger Pumpkin had the biggest following of people begging for it to become a staple in the line, and Chaz DID offer it in the Fall of 2011 & 2012. After that, he said there would be no repeating of the seasonals.

Maybe because they cost more to produce & he would have to sell them at a higher price like 613 & BGT?

I love it as well---after 3 years of giving my seasonals to my adult daughters, I kept the SHP for myself. LOVE the scent.

I hope you get your wish!

I feel you're absolutely right...not gonna happen.

Respected Contributor

On 7/29/2014 sjk73 said:

I love the peach too and it's my favorite seasonal but wait until the pear comes out, you'll forget all about the peach. I understand that your petition is meant in a good way but if Chaz wants to discontinue and create new, I don't want to undermine him. I mean this in a good way.

I am not sure that I will like the pear as much as the peach. It is my favorite seasonal so far. I definitely didn't like last falls seasonal but I hope that I do like the new fall seasonal.

Frequent Contributor

I did sign the petition, but I also stocked up on SHP so I could keep that wonderful scent and performance around for a while!

Respected Contributor

While I love the fragrance of SHP, I would be fine with the SCENT going away---if Chaz would just keep that FORMULA! I guess it's the honey extracts, but whatever it is my hair loves it. I like new fragrances, but this formula is a keeper IMO. I'm hoping it was a "test" for a new core, whatever the scent may be!

Honored Contributor

On 7/29/2014 sjk73 said:

yeah, no I don't think so. I doubt the formula will be anywhere near the same. My suspicious are that the Fall one will contain ingredients that I don't like to use on my hair (drying) like citrus and spice extracts. Out of all the seasonals and core I've tried, nothing compares tot SHP in terms of performance.