Frequent Contributor

BGT- A full line of products...?

Bamboo green tea has been out now, for about a year, maybe a little more. So far the only items offered in that formula, are the cleansing conditioner and the replenishment mist, (which is basically cc mixed with water). No BGT styling crème, no remoist, no mousse, and none of the other styling products in this formula, but he can put out a styling crème and mousse in a seasonal...? It's just a little annoying. Does anyone know when we can expect a full line up of BGT products, and not just the CC?

Respected Contributor

Re: BGT- A full line of products...?

I don't know for sure when we will see the other BGT products, but I am predicting that we may see some new products at the end of August when the tsv is presented. This is purely speculation, though.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Valued Contributor

i think it took a little more than 6 months to get a rtm for 613 after the cc was introduced and a year after the rtm a styling crème was introduced. so, we're kinda still on schedule for that even though it is tough to wait for products you really want! plus, they got us a gallon of bgt in less than a year and it took more than 2 years to get a 613 gallon and all the while they have been making new seasonal scents and products. i feel your pain and, like Hilary, i speculate that new bgt products are coming. it's a huge hit so it would be silly for team wen not to capitalize on that.

Respected Contributor

There was info out on a rice-based oil. So I'm betting that's the BGT oil. It seems it would be good to have it for the Christmas buying season.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

On 7/27/2014 Kjelle said: There was info out on a rice-based oil. So I'm betting that's the BGT oil. It seems it would be good to have it for the Christmas buying season.

I would imagine that a BGT oil would be a great product.

Respected Contributor

On 7/27/2014 susan25 said:
On 7/27/2014 Kjelle said: There was info out on a rice-based oil. So I'm betting that's the BGT oil. It seems it would be good to have it for the Christmas buying season.

I would imagine that a BGT oil would be a great product.

Yes, I hope it comes to pass. I can't use The CC, but the extracts in the oil would be wonderful.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Trusted Contributor

I would say ...""Good things come to those who wait...""

live....laugh....love
Honored Contributor

I can't wait for a body lotion. As long as it smells just like the CC I will more than likely purchase it- well if it is a good deal of course like a OTO or someshing.

Trusted Contributor

On 7/28/2014 bruingirl said:

I would say ..."Good things come to those who wait..."

Veruca Salt would say.... "I want it, now!"
☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Trusted Contributor

On 7/28/2014 sailor moon said:
On 7/28/2014 bruingirl said:

I would say ..."Good things come to those who wait..."

Veruca Salt would say.... "I want it, now!"

oh! I'm gonna use that line this Friday!! I have an appointment at the salon Wink

live....laugh....love