New Contributor

Does anyone know when or if Chaz will have a Wen Seasonal scents offer soon or did I miss it?

Respected Contributor
I am not sure what kind of offer you mean. The Summer Honey Peach is available now. Summer is June 1st to August 31st. The 3 PC set has come and gone. Most likely not to be re-stocked. The SHP Styling Duo with mousse and SC has been offered already as an OTO. A few sets became available as orders were cancelled or came off check hold, but your best bet is probably the salon website for those. You would have to purchase them separately though. Fall T u s c a n Pear starts Sept 1 and runs through November 30. Also, the Fall TSV will not contain a seasonal. It is a 4 PC salon experience set. Back to basics now that seasonals are now a sure thing so far as sales go.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Frequent Contributor

Naebin,

I think you are waiting for the same thing I am, the 32 ounce seasonal on AD. I kept seeing threads about it and initially thought I just missed it. There is a poster named Bebe and she is so helpful (maybe even enablingSmiley Happy). She compiled a list of past TSVs and AD plans and if you look at her posts you will see there was a 32 ounce seasonal AD deal offered last fall.

I got last fall's TSV on AD (3 shipments with a 32 ounce CC, 16 ounce seasonal, 2 ounce core oil and a seasonal RTM). But I never saw the seasonal AD offer, I really missed out. Once I tried the seasonals that came with the TSV, I was hooked. I could easily use a 32 ounce bottle since I ordered a second SOB and am currently on my second bottle of SHP.

I check this site almost daily now to make sure I don't miss out on a new seasonal AD offer. I know, crazy, but I look forward to washing my hair with the Wen seasonals. I don't have time to really pamper myself/go to the spa. Wen just reminds me of a spa experience and with great results.

Respected Contributor

Naebin,

In addition to the other responses, you really need to order the current SHP seasonal scent. I have been only using Wen since last year, but this formula and scent is amazing. You won't be disappointed. If you are waiting to order the seasonals AD, Doherty couldn't have explained it any better. I will probably also order the seasonal AD since I really love the seasonal formulas.

Respected Contributor
Naebin and Doherty - if you are looking for 32oz seasonals, you can relax until September. The only opportunity for SHP in. 32oz came last September on AD for all the seasonals. I believe the first day of ordering was Sept 19th. Only the Fall seasonal was offered singly. This year, we do not have word on whether you will have to do an AD in September to get the seasonals in. 32oz.. The seasonal rounds are somewhat predictable. The beginning the seasonals Sept 1, Dec 1, Mar 1, June 1 every year. The 3pc sets come out 2 weeks or so into the season. The oils sometimes don't come out for 4-5 weeks. Chaz released the styling Duo this time in the 4th week. Once you are firmly into the second month of a seasonal as now, there is nothing else to check back for, unless you are hoping for extra quantities of something to be released. No seasonal AD this late though. HTH
Honored Contributor

Why do they make purchasing what you like so difficult?

There should be no need to analyze what dates and what offers will be available...no need to make charts and graphs on offers.

It's NOT customer friendly, IMO.

Respected Contributor
On 7/27/2014 terrier3 said:

There should be no need to analyze what dates and what offers will be available...no need to make charts and graphs on offers.

Terrier all the big lines on QVC have a predictable round of specials. Clarisonic goes on special in March or so. Mally offers her mascaras on special February and July. WEN is no different. But if you are new to a line, having it all spelled out for you is helpful. If you buy a lot, and want to save money, the analysis can be helpful. No one is forced to read it and it not necessary to in order to enjoy buying WEN. It doesn't have anything to do with customer service.
Respected Contributor

That's certainly one way to look at it. But the way I look at it is that they don't have to make the 32oz seasonals available at all...after all, someone can buy 2 16oz bottles here (and pay more) or buy the 32oz seasonals directly from Chaz (and pay more). It's no different than a store having a sale or requiring coupons...to get the best deal, if that's important to you, you have to put in a little effort in terms of knowing when or how to do so. Otherwise you can always choose to pay full price for something and buy it whenever you want Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor
On 7/27/2014 Kjelle said:

Terrier all the big lines on QVC have a predictable round of specials. Clarisonic goes on special in March or so. Mally offers her mascaras on special February and July. WEN is no different. But if you are new to a line, having it all spelled out for you is helpful. If you buy a lot, and want to save money, the analysis can be helpful. No one is forced to read it and it not necessary to in order to enjoy buying WEN. It doesn't have anything to do with customer service.

If it has nothing to do with customer service, why are so many people on the boards coming here for advice - asking about dates when products will be issued, asking when the ADs will be offered....they say they get no assistance or information from CS reps from the Q.

Valued Contributor
On 7/27/2014 Kjelle said:

If it has nothing to do with customer service, why are so many people on the boards coming here for advice - asking about dates when products will be issued, asking when the ADs will be offered....they say they get no assistance or information from CS reps from the Q.

I'm new to Wen and I don't find Wen shopping difficult at all. In fact, with the help of so many on this board, I have saved a ton of money. I find Wen customers very friendly and very helpful. We all help each other and I think that is why this forum is as popular as it is.

It really doesn't matter to me where I get my information, as long as I get it. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}