Occasional Contributor

Wen and Healthy Hair, Skin and Nail...Great Combo

Hello,

I am writing to sing the praises of these two products. I live in a dry climate and am African American. For years, I struggled with providing my hair with enough moisture. The search is over. Wen and Andrew Lessman's Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails have solved my problems. My Wen go tos are fig, tea tree, 613 and pom. I use tea tree for my first wash, then I alternate between fig, pom, mango, pumpkin. I tend to mix a flavor with fig since it is so moisturizing. The, I add a little 613 at the end. My hair responds to this combo. I have been natural for almost a decade and my hair is longer, healthier and easier to style then ever before.

About a year ago, I added Andrew's vitamins to the mix, and the results are beautiful.

No more dry scalp. No more split ends. No more breakage. I still go to the salon every 3-4 months for a trim and the stylist always mentions how great my hair looks. She only has to cut off a little off the ends because it is so healthy. I could probably go without a trim or start going twice a year.

In fact the only problem I am having is that due to the growth, I am having to dye (demi) every 4-6 weeks.

If you are looking for products that will aid your hair, buy Wen and the vitamins.

Thanks Chaz and Andrew!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Not applicable

Re: Wen and Healthy Hair, Skin and Nail...Great Combo

Another hair vitamin that's good with WEN is Hairfinity. I tried Andrew's Healthy Hair Skin and Nails, but it made my hair thinner. Hairfinity works better for me.

Honored Contributor

Glad WEN and the vitamins works so well for you!

Respected Contributor

I never tried the vitamin stuff but I found there IS no product that can do what Wen does. I'm so glad for you.

Valued Contributor

I take a vit E supplement with my multi-vitamin. Going to start with some Wen tea tree oil soon. Have heard wonderful reviews on that product for hair growth.

Love the Bamboo Green tea Cleanser/Condtioner...the scent is amazing!

Contributor

Thank you for this recommendation Smile

I've been thinking about using vitamin supplements to see if I can have even more amazing hair than I already have with Wen, so your post has come at the right time for me {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

Mango? You must have stocked up or got it somewhere else.Wink I use the Mango spritzer for perfume, it really lasts out of all of them. I love them all. I just use what I'm in the mood for that day.

Occasional Contributor

Hi Mimi!!

I hear your excitement & I could have written the exact same post!! Wen has been fabulous for my hair & adding Andrew Lessman's vitamins has brought my hair growth to a whole new level!! I officially got all of my relaxed ends cut off this February & had my hair cut into a stacked bob at that time. When I went to the salon a few weeks ago, my stylist's mouth dropped when she saw how long my hair is & she didn't even have to trim my ends! I use tea tree for my first cleanse & fig for my second.

Continued happy hair growth to you!!

Respected Contributor

Thanks for your post! I really appreciate it.

I'm taking Lessman multivitamins and a handful of his other supplements (cholest-care and some others for improved brain function; I'm due to take a big exam in a year or so and have to memorize and do a lot of math.) I do notice I feel better taking the supplements. More energy.

The Wen has really improved my hair. So I agree with you. I washed my hair last night in Tea Tree (my favorite) and it's so soft but full of volume when I get up in the morning.

My nails get dry and break if I don't tend to them. So I'm going to try your suggestion about the Lessman hair and nails.

Respected Contributor

There is a YouTube video someone did comparing Lessman, Hairfinity and GNC UltraNourish Hair. The GNC was cheapest and she experienced no increase in hair growth over 2 mos. They are also horse pills. She doubled her growth with Lessman and it had the best price. Hairfinity gave her a 1/4 inch more growth over 2 mos. but was $288 for a year instead of Lessman's price for 8mos. You can get 500 on Amazon for $95. I am planning on getting some.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012