Respected Contributor

How do you all use these? I just started my 1st one, so it'll be awhile till it's full. Do you use it for 1st or 2nd cleanse? I was thinking 1st cleanse, and then something "straight" for the 2nd.

Oh, and those bottle couplers are amazing!

Esteemed Contributor

Since they are all different, you would have to try yours and see how it works for your hair.

One Wenner posted that she solely fills hers with formulas that her hair likes. I think that's brilliant, because mine contains formulas that don't work for me.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor

I have never combined different scents into one bottle but it is definitely a good idea if you are close to finishing a CC. I will have to try this sometime.

Occasional Contributor

I use mine for the first cleanse. My bottle currently has 613, POM and FIG...shaken, not stirred Wink

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the answers!

RunningMama...hahaha! Love the "shaken, not stirred"! I'm going to try to shake the bottle to mix this very thick stuff up some, because I don't just want layers---I want my own new product! Whatever that turns out to be. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Honored Contributor

I don't mix formulas because it would drive me crazy. I'm funny about some things like that.

Respected Contributor

I don't combine my left-over CC's. I just turn the bottle upside down, put the cap back on (not the pump) and then tap out the CC until it is gone.

Honored Contributor

I was going away overnight a couple of months ago. I made a frankenbottle on purpose. I used it for both cleanses and it worked great! It was a crazy concoction, but it even smelled great!

Respected Contributor

Wait, what was that?{#emotions_dlg.lol} Please enlighten me on what that question was, I'm a little thick up here (pointing to head).

Respected Contributor
On 7/26/2014 sjk73 said:

Wait, what was that?{#emotions_dlg.lol} Please enlighten me on what that question was, I'm a little thick up here (pointing to head).

Thank you, sjk, for beating me to the question -- namely, that I don't understand the question. What is a Frankenbottle?