Regular Contributor

WEN product comparisons and similarities questions

Since I am a newer wen user I have some questions. I love the feel, moisture, silkiness and shine I get from specifically the SHP CC and SC but I realize they are seasonal products and not going to be around forever. I have not tried other prior seasonals . The point of my question is what core scent, if any, has the closest feel and performance that SHP does? I don't want to feel I have to stockpile SHP before it goes away if another core products is very similar and performs the same that I can just get anytime instead of something that is only around for a limited time. Does that make sense? I already have TT and 613 but they perform differently for the other hair issues I purchased them for. I want to find an additional product that is not a seasonal to achieve the results I am getting from the SHP products. I was thinking about BGT and wondering how that compares to,the seasonals specifically the SHP? Sorry for long post but I need some educated answers from you helpful wenners! Thanks! PInk
Regular Contributor

Re: WEN product comparisons and similarities questions

Sorry for the triple post! Mobile device is acting up right now!
Respected Contributor

Re: WEN product comparisons and similarities questions

I found the peach to be kind of concentrated. The seasonals are 613 hybrids so they may be kind of heavier than the core ones. The Fall one should be coming out at the end of next month so if you want to wait for that. If you really like the peach you can get it on chazdeanstudio.com in 32oz. QVC has it in 16oz. at a pretty good price. Bamboo is fabulous, I would recommend that and that one's gonna be a core product too. Actually Fig is good for dry, damaged hair. I don't use Fig too much because it's a bit heavy for me. My hair is fine but a decent amount and long. I love Tea Tree. It's soothing to my hair. It baby's it, kind of. I would say Fig is the most moisturizing if that's what you're looking for in a core one. Pomegranate too is good, I would recommend that too. I always loved Sweet Almond Mint for the scent but that one puts a lot of moisture in my hair too. The Cucumber and Lavender are good for me unless I want something heavier. I'm sure someone on here can help. Don't worry about the long post. I have "run on" too.Smile Check back later and maybe someone can help better than I can. Wen is truly a wonderful product. It saved my hair.