Honored Contributor

Wen Super Saturday deal is up S7530

The set of 4 RTMs S7530

What is it: A set of four 2-oz bottles of the best-selling WEN Replenishing Treatment Mist. Each one comes in a beautiful gift box, making it the perfect stocking stuffer for the holiday season. With this set, you'll receive Sweet Almond Mint, Tea Tree, Lavender, and Pomegranate Replenishing Treatment Mists.

ncludes:

• 2-fl oz Replenishing Treatment Mist in Sweet Almond Mint
  • 2-fl oz Replenishing Treatment Mist in Pomegranate
  • 2-fl oz Replenishing Treatment Mist in Lavender
  • 2-fl oz Replenishing Treatment Mist in Tea Tree
Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

Re: Wen Super Saturday deal is up S7530

Thank you. I'm really debating whether I should order this. I have been making my own since I ran out of the seasonal RTM, thanks to a kind WEN expert who shared her recipe. I never tried the originals so it's very tempting!!!
Formally NewtoWen
Respected Contributor

Wow, I have so many but if I didn't I'd get it. I always loved Sweet Almond Mint. They're all good though.

Respected Contributor

Sorry, thank you for telling us. xo

Respected Contributor

This is an easy pass for me. I have plenty of RTM nor would I want two of these.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the update. I already have many RTM that I haven't finished using yet. I am currently using spring orange blossom and summer honey peach. I bought the large size of spring orange blossom so it will last me a while. I just finished the bamboo green tea which was a terrific scent. I really don't use that much of it so wouldn't use these products for a while.

Honored Contributor

I have 2 shelves of RTM in small, medium and super sizes. I can have my own Super Saturday sale on eBay ;o)

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

Ooooo. I will definitely get these. I've been wanting to sample the various formulas. I did not expect to want/need this product but find myself using the tea tree version that I received in a kit everyday.

Honored Contributor

On 7/22/2014 VaBelle35 said:

I have 2 shelves of RTM in small, medium and super sizes. I can have my own Super Saturday sale on eBay ;o)

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Regular Contributor

I got this same set last Christmas at QVC. The price was the same. I thought the idea for Super Saturday was to have more reduced prices. The set was nice if you want to try out different scents, but you get more for your money if you buy the 12 oz. with the 2oz. travel size in a single scent which is what I buy. I hope Chaz will offer the 613 Replenishing Treatment Mist in this size soon too.