Super Contributor

I am been a WEN idiot for three days now!

I found a nice new 32 ounce bottle of Wen tucked under my bed. WOW! a great big Fig I had forgotten about. I had just finished a smaller bottle and was so excited. I couldn't wait to use it because I have been using Fig a couple of times a week even in the summer.

But I got a bum bottle because it came out not like regular CC, it was kind of runny somehow and when I rinsed it didn't come out and my hair felt heavy and sticky. It was alright with a second cleanse with BGT. Today I gave up and used it as a body wash and didn't like that either. 50 bucks a bottle down the drain because it is older than 30 days.

Wenners don't just look at the picture, read the label! It was body lotion! What an idiot!

Honored Contributor

Re: I am been a WEN idiot for three days now!

Treeinwind,

So sorry for your sticky hair! But, at least being WEN body lotion I'm guessing it didn't hurt your hair. Hope you didn't throw the Body Lotion away before you caught on. Don't you just hate when you do something like that? {#emotions_dlg.blink}

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Super Contributor

Oh-no-o-o-o-o!! Really down the drain??? I'm so sorry.

Super Contributor

No I looked at the label before I tossed it, only what I used for three cleanses, about 60 pumps. Didn't hurt my hair but it is a little limp today.

Super Contributor

Whew! I'm glad. Those labels are confusing.

Honored Contributor

I'm really sorry that happened, I do wish the bottles were more distinctive across the line so that it wasn't so easy to mix up the lotion and BCC with CC or the SC with the 6oz cc bottle. Either different bottle shapes, labels or colors.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

Oh wow! Well, how's that for extra conditioning, lol! I'm glad you figured out what happened. I too, wish the labels were a little easier to tell apart.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Super Contributor

On 7/19/2014 Treeinwind said:

I found a nice new 32 ounce bottle of Wen tucked under my bed. WOW! a great big Fig I had forgotten about. I had just finished a smaller bottle and was so excited. I couldn't wait to use it because I have been using Fig a couple of times a week even in the summer.

But I got a bum bottle because it came out not like regular CC, it was kind of runny somehow and when I rinsed it didn't come out and my hair felt heavy and sticky. It was alright with a second cleanse with BGT. Today I gave up and used it as a body wash and didn't like that either. 50 bucks a bottle down the drain because it is older than 30 days.

Wenners don't just look at the picture, read the label! It was body lotion! What an idiot!

LOL whoops! I think Chaz needs to make the body products look a little different than the CC's.

Honored Contributor

dont feel bad I once left the house wearing two different shoes
Super Contributor

On 7/19/2014 Andreatoo said: dont feel bad I once left the house wearing two different shoes

I did that too! It was dark and they were both black. Got to work and thought my feet felt funny and looked down and you know the rest!