Super Contributor

What a difference wen has made

I've only been using wen since the march TSV. My hair was such a mess when I started. I had gotten my hair cut in February and it was so thin the hairdresser talked about all the layers he was putting in to help it look fuller. I do have fine hair so that doesn't help..... My hair had been falling out so bad I had to skim the bath at least twice because there was so much hair in it every bath..... Fast forward a few months. I rarely have hair in the bath. No more picking it off my clothes all day long..... I still had some doubts that I was getting as much new growth as I thought. Well today I went back to the hairdresser. He said my hair isn't thin anymore. While it's still very fine he said I actually have a lot of strands Smiley Very Happy ...... Hearing that made me feel so good. I have spent the better part of 6 years battling hair loss, sometimes it was really bad and sometimes just bad.......... It was embarrassing to be shedding hair everywhere like an overgrown cat. I was so embarrassed to go to the hairdresser between the state of my hair and my scalp... I have been so thankful we put qvc on that day in march and for the wonderful ladies on the wen board.... I started tearing up I'm so happy I think my hair nightmares are over
Valued Contributor

Re: What a difference wen has made

Which scent are you using? Glad for your good results. You wrote a wonderful post.

Trusted Contributor

thanks for sharing! so happy wen is working for you!!!

live....laugh....love
Super Contributor

What a wonderful story! So happy for you! You're making me re-think Wen. Your previous condition sounds like me, and it's pretty rough, as you know. Thank you!

Valued Contributor

Isn't it great when a product just works? Not specifically just Wen but anything in general (haircare, skincare, makeup, etc). I'm so happy you found something to help solve your issue!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Honored Contributor

That is really great to hear, bichon! I haven't had any hairloss/thinning so I don't really know firsthand how that feels but I know it would be awful and scary and frustrating! Smiley Sad So I am so happy you found something that is helping your hair and yay for growing out new ones!!

And like Caitlin so eloquently put it, it just feels great when you find a product that works well for you, regardless of what brand and what type of product! We really can't ask or hope for anything more!

Respected Contributor

Awww...this made me tear up a little, too. I'm so happy that you are getting great results with Wen. It is such a life changing product. I wish everyone could use it. It makes such a difference. Thanks for your post. Smiley Happy
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Esteemed Contributor

Your story reminds me so much of mine so I know exactly how you are feeling. I teared up too, remembering it all. That was almost eight years ago. That's why I love Chaz and Wen so much, without him. I don't know where I would be. He truly changed my life. It only gets better and better. My hair is presently past my bra strap and. I just continue to grow it. A feat I could have never even thought of back then. I'm over 50 and get tons of compliments.
Regular Contributor

Thanks for sharing your success story Bichon! I also had some hair loss a while back that was most likely made worse by stress. I had just started using wen when the hair loss started and had also been on a diet. My doctor checked me over and made some suggestions and I decided to stop using wen just in case that was a contributing factor. After a period of time I decided to try wen again and have been using it exclusively for maybe a year and a half or more and my hair is great!! I don't know if my hair will ever be as thick as it once was but it is so much better than it was a year ago. It is healthy and full of body and grows like a weed!! I love hearing that wen has helped so many people here. I wish you continued success
Super Contributor

That's so great! That sounds kind of how my hair has been. I started using Wen Fig and TT, and some SHP & SOB about a month ago, and I have less fallout in the shower and throughout the day, I'm starting to feel like I have more hair too. I can't wait to see how it is after a few more months!