Honored Contributor

Wen - SHP Styling Creme and Mousse Duo available again on 7/18 - purchase asap because probably won't be available long

WEN by Chaz Dean Summer Honey Peach Styling Creme and Mousse Duo (A258094) is available again.

* 6oz. SHP SC and 7.5oz. SHP Mousse

* QVC: $48.50 / MSRP: $72

On June 28th, this was available as an OTO - A258094 - WEN by Chaz Dean Summer Honey Peach Styling Creme and Mousse and the OTO price was $39.96.

The Duo sold out on July 2nd in the morning and I thought that a very small quantity might be available again on July 14th and 18th because check hold orders not paid for will be released during that time.

In the interim period, the Duo did become available for very, very short periods of time and them was "sold out" again.

On the morning of July 14th, the Duo became available again probably because some check hold orders had not been paid for (QVC keeps check hold orders open for 15 days before canceling them). On July 17th it returned to "not available" status. Today (on July 18th) it is available once again. After this limited quantity is gone (probably in a matter of hours, or a few days at most) it will very likely be gone for good.

If you really want this Duo, you should probably order it asap to make sure you receive itSmiley Happy

http://www.qvc.com/WEN-by-Chaz-Dean-Summer-Honey-Peach-Styling-Creme-&-Mousse.product.A258094.html?s... A258094&catentryImage=http://images.qvc.com/is/image/a/94/a258094.001?$uslarge$

-- bebeSmiley Happy

Super Contributor

Re: Wen - SHP Styling Creme and Mousse Duo available again on 7/18 - purchase asap because probably won't be available long

As of 6:58, it's already gone.

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - SHP Styling Creme and Mousse Duo available again on 7/18 - purchase asap because probably won't be available long

I finally got a back up a couple of days ago.I just kept checking back when ever I thought about it. I am good for a year. Thanks bebe777 for sharing all your good information on Wen. Have a beautiful day! Sending big HUGS your way. :-)
Honored Contributor

On 7/18/2014 Save the Whales said: I finally got a back up a couple of days ago.I just kept checking back when ever I thought about it. I am good for a year. Thanks bebe777 for sharing all your good information on Wen. Have a beautiful day! Sending big HUGS your way. :-)

yay, so glad you got it! I know you've really been wanting it to come back in stock. Great job, bebe, for the heads up!

Respected Contributor

On 7/18/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 7/18/2014 Save the iWhales said: I finally got a back up a couple of days ago.I just kept checking back when ever I thought about it. I am good for a year. Thanks bebe777 for sharing all your good information on Wen. Have a beautiful day! Sending big HUGS your way. :-)

yay, so glad you got it! I know you've really been wanting it to come back in stock. Great job, bebe, for the heads up!

Thanks HappyDaze... I have one duo and now a back-up! Wonder what will be everyone's next new favorite? Have a nice afternoon. :-)
Honored Contributor

On 7/18/2014 Save the Whales said:
On 7/18/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 7/18/2014 Save the iWhales said: I finally got a back up a couple of days ago.I just kept checking back when ever I thought about it. I am good for a year. Thanks bebe777 for sharing all your good information on Wen. Have a beautiful day! Sending big HUGS your way. :-)

Thanks HappyDaze... I have one duo and now a back-up! Wonder what will be everyone's next new favorite? Have a nice afternoon. :-)

I don't know- any new formulas have BIG shoes to fill after SHP imho! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Have a great Friday night!

Honored Contributor

HappyDaze, thank youSmiley Happy

Save The Whales, I'm so glad you were able to finally to get another Duo!!

The SHP Duo is available again this morning. You know the drill by now... Get it while you can. It won't be around for long.

-- bebeSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

On 7/20/2014 bebe777 said: HappyDaze, thank youSmiley Happy

The SHP Duo is available again this morning. You know the drill by now... Get it while you can. It won't be around for long.

-- bebeSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

On 7/20/2014 bebe777 said:
On 7/20/2014 bebe777 said: HappyDaze, thank youSmiley Happy

-- bebeSmiley Happy

Regular Contributor

It was up this morning too, I ordered it along with the SHP CC and RTM. I'm hoping I'll love it!