Frequent Contributor
I would love for Chaz to try a milk and honey scent Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

oh my gosh I'd love that too!! GREAT idea! And I bet super moisturizing!

Frequent Contributor
Yes and maybe it could be a new core scent and not have menthol that way everyone would be able to try it. It'd be perfect for those who need more moisture but who don't like the fig scent.
Super Contributor
Add a wee touch of almond in there, not the sweet almond scent that he has now but the almond scent you find in every where else. Pack that honey in there, add a touch of milk and almond, yum and moisturizing!
Honored Contributor

no almonds please! Smiley Happy

I like the no menthol aspect too! I'd bet it would smell nice like a rich cream but not sickening sweet.

Super Contributor

Mmmmm, I would be all over that scent! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Super Contributor
On 7/17/2014 Denise from Canada said: Add a wee touch of almond in there, not the sweet almond scent that he has now but the almond scent you find in every where else. Pack that honey in there, add a touch of milk and almond, yum and moisturizing!

YES!

Valued Contributor
I was thinking about this exact thought this morning! That is so weird! I would love a milk and honey fragrance WEN!
Valued Contributor
I'd buy it.
Respected Contributor

Ya know, it's funny, I always loved the smell of the Sweet Almond Mint because it's not overpoweringly sweet, it's just this nice fresh smell and when he came out the the EDT 613 I was hoping he would make a perfume in Sweet Almond Mint. I use the body cleanser and lotion in that. It's really subtle and the softness stays but the scent fades. I would like it to linger but it doesn't. When he made his first infomercial with Melissa Gilbert I thought who's this little mousy guy, but I continued to watch, intrigued, so as I was watching, they were talking and the camera flashed to a girl in the shower, someone was narrating saying, first of all, it smells amazing..etc. and I said, I'm for that! So I tried it and when I got it I thought wow, it does smell amazing but I used it wrong and did not like the results. I was about to return it but then really looked into using it the right way and when I did I ordered more and told them I needed to read the #$%^ manual! Anyway, everyone have a nice, safe weekend.