Honored Contributor

Wen - Fall TSV is on August 30th - Wen by Chaz Dean 4-pc Salon Experience (per August issue of InsideQ)

--

Per the August 2014 issue of InsideQ, the Fall Wen TSV is scheduled for August 30th and will be the WEN by Chaz Dean 4-pc Salon Experience (information courtesy of bruingirl and stripyfax). InsideQ only listed the product name for this TSV without listing the products included. Since this a Salon Experience TSV, try to think of which basic essential products Chaz regularly uses to cleanse and style each client's hair to make their hair look its very bestSmiley Happy In the InsideQ August schedule listings, the Wen TSV listing is at the very bottom of page 28 (if I remember correctly).

In each monthly schedule section, at the very bottom of the schedule pages, QVC frequently adds some general information for some additional TSVs for that month. It's usually only the TSV date and the name of the product that will be offered. It's very easy to miss, because these listings are in very small print.

-- bebe Smile

Frequent Contributor

Re: Wen - Fall TSV is on August 30th - Wen by Chaz Dean 4-pc Salon Experience (per August issue of InsideQ)

Finally found it is like a banner box in teeny weeny print ..... anyway I know it will be a great TS. Basics -- Cleanser Conditioner, Replenishing Mist , Styling Cream, Oil, ahhhhh so many options re-moist , body cleanser , loofah , comb , brush. Anybody got the 4 in mind? Which 4?{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - Fall TSV is on August 30th - Wen by Chaz Dean 4-pc Salon Experience (per August issue of InsideQ)

Wen TSV Show Schedule for Saturday, August 30th (per InsideQ)

--

Note: all times are Eastern Time (ET)

--

midnight - 1am -- Wen by Chaz Dean

3am - 4am -- Wen by Chaz Dean

7am - 8am -- AM Beauty with Leah Williams (Wen segment)

10am - 1pm -- Saturday Morning Q (Wen segment)

1pm - 3pm -- Wen by Chaz Dean

5pm - 7pm -- Wen by Chaz Dean

10pm - midnight -- Wen by Chaz Dean (possible OTO only if Wen TSV sells out, but that doesn't usually happen)

--

Note: These listings are based on the information in InsideQ so it's possible that, later on, wendooters might pass on some additional program times or segmentsSmiley Happy

--

Valued Contributor

There was already a post about this,but it disappeared.
Formally NewtoWen
Super Contributor

I am WAY too excited about August 30. Can't get here soon enough..well, my wallet says it needs to be far away Smiley Wink

Regular Contributor

I would love to know exactly which 4 products are in it. Obviously a CC will be included but I'd like to know what the other 3 products will be. I am newer to wen but I'd like to try a remoist, the oils and another styling cream. I was going to hold off on buying those items until I see what this TSV includes since it will be a great deal no matter what. Pink
Valued Contributor

I am actually a tad disappointed after all the trouble I went through to see the Insider that they are not listing the WEN TSV... I know I will still get the email a couple days early or whatever, but it would have been nice to know if there will be easy pay and the number of them, heck the price of the set for that matter... Anyway, that was my rant on the topic. Sorry for dumping on all of you, but thanks for letting me vent. Smiley Happy
Regular Contributor

I think it's going to be a 32oz CC with remoist, styling cream and VTS since that's what Chaz is always emphasizing on his shows as using on every client *wink wink nudge nudge*
Super Contributor

Yeah I think FluffyBear is totally right..but that's totally just speculation *winks forever* So glad BGT will be offered in all of this!!!

Now if only he'd make BGT oil and mousse..I'd be totally set.

Regular Contributor

We will be out of town at the end of August so I really hope I get the early email or I won't be able to order it