Contributor

Chaz working on summer 2015 scent, think Miami!

Checking on Instagram I was surprised to found that Chaz was working on the summer 2015 seasonal scent and his hint is that it was inspired by Miami. I'm curious what it'll smell like!

Honored Contributor

Re: Chaz working on summer 2015 scent, think Miami!

oooh, sounds intriguing! I'm not surprised at all though- he probably started at the first of the year or even last year as it takes awhile to get the right scent and ingredients and then production. I am sure it is a long process.

Contributor

here's a link to his Instagram post http://instagram.com/p/qfQxOfRBic/

Trusted Contributor

The first thing I thought of when I saw "Miami" was a Cuban sandwich...........lol.

For me, I don't think he'll ever top the fragrance of SMC (unless it was straight coconut. Or coconut and vanilla) But I wonder what his version of Key Lime Pie would be???

Valued Contributor

I'm not going to be popular here but, I hope it's nothing coconut. Sorry ladies, lol! I can't stand coconut, the smell, taste, anything about it. But if it is a coconut scent, maybe he'll bring back the SHP along with the new one! A girl could dream. ;-)
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Valued Contributor

On 7/15/2014 DoxieMomma said:

The first thing I thought of when I saw "Miami" was a Cuban sandwich...........lol.

For me, I don't think he'll ever top the fragrance of SMC (unless it was straight coconut. Or coconut and vanilla) But I wonder what his version of Key Lime Pie would be???

Might not be able to keep my man away from me if it smelled like a Cuban sandwich! Lol!!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Regular Contributor

I live in south florida.. All I can think of is mangoes since they're in season and everyone and their mothers has a tree. My street actually smells like mangoes right now haha. I doubt he would make two mango scents though.. I wasn't in love with SMC bc it wasn't that true ripe mango scent.. The coconut overpowered the goodness of it. Maybe he will stray away from the foods and so like a ""ocean breeze"" scent? That would be awesome!
Trusted Contributor

On 7/15/2014 BethanyB said:

Might not be able to keep my man away from me if it smelled like a Cuban sandwich! Lol!!

I might not be able to keep me away from me if I smelled like a Cuban sandwich!

I'm actually hoping for that old school suntan oil/lotion scent.........it reminds me of my childhood. And more recently, long, lazy days at the beach. Old school Coppertone.........that gets my vote!

Valued Contributor

Fruits & herbs harvested year-round in Miami:

coconuts, guava, limes, oregano, papaya, parsley, thyme

since he already had a coconut i can't seem him repeating - although he does seem to be repeating citrus {#emotions_dlg.glare}

Honored Contributor

On 7/15/2014 BethanyB said:

I might not be able to keep si me ei away from me if I smelled like a Cuban sandwich!

I'm actually hoping for that old school suntan oil/lotion scent.........it reminds me of my childhood. And more recently, long, lazy days at the beach. Old school Coppertone.........that gets my vote!

whoa, I was just coming to post something similar- that when I think of Miami, I think of suntan lotion and the beach. Oh I would like that in a scent, beachy suntan lotiony scent!