Honored Contributor

Loving the SHP oil (yes, I said it!) mixed in with my body butter!

It has made my body butter that I am mixing it with smell so much better and it makes me smell just fresh and clean, like I just used Ivory or Dove soap and hopped out of the shower! I've been getting little whiffs of it all day because it is windy here and keep thinking what the heck is that clean scent and it is me! lol!

Now I want a big bottle of it and I will need to replenish my body butter I'm mixing it with! FINALLY I actually really like an oil for something!

Contributor

Re: Loving the SHP oil (yes, I said it!) mixed in with my body butter!

That's interesting and I'll have to remember that. I just used Wen cc for the first time yesterday and think I'm going to like it and have to order some other things. Using the oil with body butter may come in really handy if we have another Ohio winter like the last one.

Valued Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Oh my goodness, SHP oil in my Josie Maran.. oh no that's going to be trouble {#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Honored Contributor

On 7/14/2014 CaitlinH said:

{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Oh my goodness, SHP oil in my Josie Maran.. oh no that's going to be trouble {#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.blink}

oh my I bet her Vanilla apricot one with the SHP oil would be amazing!!! And doesn't she have a honeysuckle one too? I haven't tried that one so not sure what the scent is like but that might be nice too?

Honored Contributor

On 7/14/2014 ImaBElover said:

That's interesting and I'll have to remember that. I just used Wen cc for the first time yesterday and think I'm going to like it and have to order some other things. Using the oil with body butter may come in really handy if we have another Ohio winter like the last one.

welcome! Glad to hear your first experience was a good one so far! Which WEN cc did you use?

And yes, mixing the oils in with lotions or BB really boosts up the moisturizing properties which I too need when winter gets harsh. I really like Josie's Hawaiin scented oils for mixing but the SHP oil is more scented than hers so it comes through better scentwise (but both hers are still moisturizing too).

Valued Contributor

On 7/14/2014 HappyDaze said:

{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

oh my I bet her Vanilla apricot one with the SHP oil would be amazing!!! And doesn't she have a honeysuckle one too? I haven't tried that one so not sure what the scent is like but that might be nice too?

It's amazing! "Be renewed" (A333128), vanilla & honeysuckle. I got it on easy pay day and am slightly obsessed.

Honored Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

It's amazing! "Be renewed" (A333128), vanilla & honeysuckle. I got it on easy pay day and am slightly obsessed.

ooh that sounds nice! Is it really sweet smelling though? Some vanilla scents can be sweet and I am not big on really sweet vanilla scents.

Valued Contributor

ooh that sounds nice! Is it really sweet smelling though? Some vanilla scents can be sweet and I am not big on really sweet vanilla scents.

If you like SHP scent and JM's vanilla apricot then you would most likely like this one. It's not super sweet, more floral. I tend to not like sweet scents (I'd rather not smell like a piece of candy Wink). Think more of a light, pretty perfume, not sugar cookies.

Respected Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Oh, and JM sweet citrus body butter may come in handy during the winter season as well. Smiley Wink
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

If you like SHP scent and JM's vanilla apricot then you would most likely like this one. It's not super sweet, more floral. I tend to not like sweet scents (I'd rather not smell like a piece of candy Wink). Think more of a light, pretty perfume, not sugar cookies.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} yes, I too do not want to smell like a piece of candy or baked good. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

That really sounds lovely! I now have that one on my body butter "to try list" (and yes, that is a real thing, lol!), thanks!