Esteemed Contributor

I know it's super early to think about the winter scent, but here's food for thought: m-a-n-d orange was banned from a food thread. Maybe there is a reason?

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor

I believe that someone already posted something about the winter formula. Although, I may be thinking of the new fall scent. I don't think it would be orange since I wouldn't really consider it a winter scent. If it is anything like last winter I will love it. I ordered extra of the cranberry mint so that I could use it again this year. Unfortunately, I only have extra of the CC and RTM. I never ordered the oil. I was still fairly new to Wen last winter and wasn't sure that I needed the oil. Now that I have been ordering it I love the oil and wouldn't be without it.

Super Contributor
I have been poofed before for spilling the beans on the new winter scent, so can not say what it is, but your in the right fruit group.
Respected Contributor
On 7/14/2014 Denise from Canada said: I have been poofed before for spilling the beans on the new winter scent, so can not say what it is, but your in the right fruit group.

Thanks Denise from Canada. It sounds like it could be a very interesting formula. I would really like to see a pink grapefruit formula. This could be a new spring/summer seasonal. Pink grapefruit is one of my favorite scents in body lotion, shower gel, body oil, etc. I buy all of my pink grapefruit products at the body shop. I also love calyx to use in the summer.

Honored Contributor

Citrus comes into season December/January/February so a citrus scent would make sense for winter.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks Denise, that's good to know!

Okay, now I'm anxious!

Respected Contributor
Mmmm. I was just wishing for a lemony scent. It smells so refreshing in the summer. I may have to go find some Jean Nate.
Esteemed Contributor
On 7/14/2014 VaBelle35 said:

Citrus comes into season December/January/February so a citrus scent would make sense for winter.

Thanks, VA! I forgot that citrus fruits are in season during the winter months. I buy them year round.

Susan, you may get your pink grapefruit after all!

Super Contributor

LOL, and here I am, hoping it's not going to be something citrus-inspired! Don't get me wrong - I did enjoy the SOB, but 2 "citrusy" products in one year would be kind of repetitive, no? I'm anxious to see what it actually turns out to be, though.

Honored Contributor

Dang, I wanted my hair to smell like a Christmas tree for winter! I kid I kid! Well, not really as I love that scent! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}