Trusted Contributor
how do the ebay wen bulk sellers get their product???
Honored Contributor

My guess is that the eBay sellers purchase multiples of TSV's and OTO's then sell the items separately at slightly under the usual cost or maybe at QVC's cost, but have shipping included. It has to be a major investment on their part, and a major risk.

I have sold a couple of WEN items that way, but I certainly didn't make a profit. Shipping on a 32 oz. bottle of CC is ridiculous.

Esteemed Contributor

Try emailing the high volume sellers and asking.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor

I don't buy from ebay very often but I would imagine that some sellers stock up on seasonal scents and sell them after they are offered on QVC, Chaz's site, etc. It is the only place to buy discontinued seasonal scents of CC and kits that were offered.

Valued Contributor

Its apparent to me that some vendors are buying volumes of the TSV's and reselling items separately. I wish QVC had a way to disallow that....I find it offensive.

Honored Contributor
On 7/12/2014 Wen Woman said:

Its apparent to me that some vendors are buying volumes of the TSV's and reselling items separately. I wish QVC had a way to disallow that....I find it offensive.

What would QVC do? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

After something is purchased and delivered, the buyer can do anything they want with it.

Respected Contributor
I was going to order WEN online from GR( the ones on the infomercial) but I read somewhere that the WEN is different as far as ingredients go. Is there any truth to that? I stopped my order after I read that. I've looked on eBay also but I am afraid it won't be the same.
Esteemed Contributor

WVU the ingredients are different but the function and results are the same.

GR is my primary source for Wen for a number of reasons. Know that when you become a member, you are in easy pay and auto ship after your intro kit.

Esteemed Contributor
On 7/12/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

What would QVC do? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

After something is purchased and delivered, the buyer can do anything they want with it.

QVC could limit the amount ordered. Costco does that (Limit 5). It may not end eBay, but it might hinder.

Honored Contributor

Try emailing the high volume sellers and asking.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sellers typically won't reveal buying sources.... especially if they're successful.I personally think some are selling Q returns. Years ago, I looked into buying returnsfrom QVC. They sell palettes of customer returns in various categories.... it was quite an investment for me at the time so I passed. But it should be easy to check into...

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*