Trusted Contributor

help w/ oil price on chaz studio site???

i put a 4oz tea tree oil in my cart... i thought it is $45...but it shows $65(prior to adding s&h) anybody know why???
Respected Contributor

Re: help w/ oil price on chaz studio site???

Hello: It may be an error because I had a price of 0 on my print out receipt but it certainly was not the case on my bill. Anyway, I would email them. They WILL answer you. That is if you're not comfortable phoning. I'm too shy to call so I email. Their email address is on the site. It does not go there clicking on it but just copy and past it in your email server that you use and ask them. That's what I do if I have a question. Sometimes I just email them to say hello. I used to go on face book but unfortunately there is an unbelievable amount of petty childishness going on so I don't post anymore. Anyway, email them, seriously. Or like I suggested call them. Their phone number is on every item of Wen. Let us know how you made out. I hoped this helped.

Esteemed Contributor

Why did you think the price was $45. The items are more expensive on Chaz's site but he does offer free shipping on orders of $100. All the 4oz. Oils I've ordered direct have always been $65.
Trusted Contributor

nevermind...i just realized it's $20 for 1oz +$45 for 4oz...
Honored Contributor

Yes, for some reason they decided to do a base price + additional system for their products on the salon site.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

On 7/12/2014 alohakz said: nevermind...i just realized it's $20 for 1oz +$45 for 4oz...
Glad you figured it out Smiley Happy That's how any of the products they're selling in multiple sizes will come up. No worries though, you're not the first to be confused by that, and you won't be the last!
Respected Contributor

Yes, that is a real irritant. I don't get why they don't just state the price.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/12/2014 WenGirl42 said:
On 7/12/2014 alohakz said: nevermind...i just realized it's $20 for 1oz +$45 for 4oz...
Glad you figured it out Smiley Happy That's how any of the products they're selling in multiple sizes will come up. No worries though, you're not the first to be confused by that, and you won't be the last!
So true, I fell victim to that with the BCC, I wasn't looking for the small bottle and everyone reassured me it was there. Lol