Respected Contributor

Hello!!

I know you keep us Wen girls informed and I was wondering. Since it is now out about the new Fall seasonal, do you know if we can get the tsv starting in the Fall of the 32oz. bottles as each season goes by for one year? I was just hoping. If you find out, please let us Wen girls know! Thank you. xo

Trusted Contributor

sjk73

The availability of the fall seasonal CC in 32 oz. hasn't been confirmed.

bruingirl

live....laugh....love
Trusted Contributor

Just wanted to clarify that the previous 32 oz seasonal offerings weren't TSVs. It was originally offered in Sept 2012, and (if I remember correctly) sold out very quickly. I checked my order history and the date was 9/1. It seemed like QVC elected not to bring in that large of an amount (they should've known better, lol).

Last fall, it was again offered in the 32 oz size, and it seemed like they brought it much more. I waffled on purchasing because I wasn't sure if I would like the formula or scent. I purchased on 9/22/2013, so there were still quantities left at that date.

I'm interested to see if they will offer the 32 oz size this year, and, if so, if the upcoming seasonals will only be available in the 32 oz size through the A-D plan. Or, if they may be available for individual purchase.

Honored Contributor

sjk73, Since I don't work for Wen -- I'm just another very happy Wen customer -- I can't guarentee that Chaz will offer the 32oz. Seasonals A-D Plan or the December Seasonals TSV every year. I think that he probably will, but I don't have any insider info. My focus is just to share the past history of Wen products offered, since Wen rollouts tends to follow a predictable pattern (but sometimes things change).

bruingirl is our best Wen forum source of what's coming. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

What bruingirl has confirmed is that 16oz Seasonal CC will not be included in the Fall TSV (which should likely be on either August 30th or 31th).

DoxieMomma gave a great overall summary of what's been offered for the past few years. As she mentioned, the winter 32oz. Seasonal may be offered for individual purchase but that hasn't been confirmed yet, so it's always best to plan your upcoming purchasing decisions on what you know will be available.

sjk, does this information help answer your questions?

-- bebe Smile

--

---

Below is some information from the Wen - 32oz. Seasonal Cleansing Conditioner A-D Plan -- availability dates & cost benefit analysis thread as well as the Wen TSVs going back to December 2009 -- items in TSV kits and prices thread. I've moved both threads up so you can have a look through them.

--

Below is information on 32oz. Seasonal CC plans, TSVs, & 613 gallon offerings for September 2013 and September 2012

--

Sept 2013 - Annual 32 oz. Seasonal CCs A-D plan (not a TSV) -- listed on 9/20 at 3pm ET and available through 10/31; on 11/20 made avail. again through 11/30 -- (A241088) -- $50

Sept 2013 - 613 CC Gallons -- 1st shipment: $12.72 S&H / 2nd shipment: S&H free -- gallons sold out in 2 days: from 9/19 at 1:12am ET to 9/21 at 1:40am ET -- $199

Sept 2013 - TSV (8/31) - WEN by ChazDean Cleanse & Treat Collection with Seasonal Scent -- 32 oz. CC, 16 oz. Seasonal CC, 2 oz. treatment oil, 2 oz. Seasonal RTM -- $60

--

Sept 2012 - Annual 32 oz. Seasonal CCs A-D plan (not a TSV) -- sold out in 10 hours; I think it was offered on TSV day (9/1), just before 1am ET -- $50

Sept 2012 - TSV (9/1) - WEN by ChazDean Cleanse, Travel, & Treat 4-pc Collection -- 32 oz. CC, 8 CC travel packets, 4 oz. re-moist, 2 oz. RTM -- $60

----

Super Contributor

just fyi from long time WENNER- the TSV's have only been similar the last 2 aug/sep & dec- otherwise they have been different. I know Chaz & Team WEN like to mix things up alot and surprise us with different kits and new products all the time!

#IamTeamWen
Honored Contributor
On 7/11/2014 really77 said:

just fyi from long time WENNER- the TSV's have only been similar the last 2 aug/sep & dec- otherwise they have been different. I know Chaz & Team WEN like to mix things up alot and surprise us with different kits and new products all the time!

really77, I've only been tracking the Wen TSVs since 2009. Since then Chaz has always offered (5) different 16oz. CCs for the December TSV.

Do you know if the December TSV has always included a variety of 16oz. CCs? My sense was that Chaz had probably always offered a selection of 16oz. CCs for one of his annual TSV so that Wenners could try them all out in an affordable way... but that's just a guess. Do you have any more information about this? Thanks!!

-- bebe Smile

Super Contributor
On 7/11/2014 bebe777 said:
On 7/11/2014 really77 said:

really77, I've only been tracking the Wen TSVs since 2009. Since then Chaz has always offered (5) different 16oz. CCs for the December TSV.

Do you know if the December TSV has always included a variety of 16oz. CCs? My sense was that Chaz had probably always offered a selection of 16oz. CCs for one of his annual TSV so that Wenners could try them all out in an affordable way... but that's just a guess. Do you have any more information about this? Thanks!!

-- bebe Smile

He seems to like the multiple 16oz cc configuration in Dec with the gift boxes for holiday gifting