Respected Contributor

Are they going to re-stock Summer Honey Peach.........

Mousse and Styling Creme? I am really loving it. I hope so. Wish I had stocked up on it.....:-(
Respected Contributor

Re: Are they going to re-stock Summer Honey Peach.........

Great question. They are available on Chaz Dean site but not sure if/when they will be available on QVC. I am sure that someone else will respond if they know anything about these products.

Respected Contributor

Thanks susan25...I will keep checking back.....:-)
Frequent Contributor

Hope this works as I haven't tried to insert a link before so I just copied it. This is information that Bebe had put out on this topic.

As I understand it, when they are gone they are gone. But, as people cancel their orders or they don't send the checks in, etc. some pop back up. I managed to grab one the other day. I just kept checking and I had to do it by putting in the item number. It didn't pull it up when I just did a search.

Hope that helps!

http://community.qvc.com/forums/wen/topic/458027/wen-periodic-availability-shp-styling-creme-mousse-...

Honored Contributor

Chaz mentioned that this would be a "one and done" offer which means it wouldn't be reordered (more information on this in the Summer Honey Peach Styling Creme & Mousse thread). -- He had tried to convince QVC to order more, but QVC had wanted to wait until fall to launch the Seasonal SC and mousse. They only ordered a small amount at the last minute when Chaz let them know that he would be launching it on his site with the Summer SHP. Then they wanted more product but, since it's a Seasonal, it was too late to have the product made.

If you really are hoping to purchase more of this Duo, your best strategy is to keep checking the Duo's product #A258094 -- because it might become momentarily available as various times during the next few weeks. When you see it is available you will need to place your order very quickly, because the it sell out again just as quickly. Sometimes people will cancel their orders, and most of the check hold orders will automatically be cancelled between July 14th and 18th. So that stock will periodically be returned to QVC's available quantity. -- Quite simply, the more often you check the product's availability, the more likely you are to be able to snag an additional set.

A number of Wenners have been able to snag additional sets. check out the Wen - periodic availability - SHP Styling Creme & Mousse Duo - A258094 thread for more information in this.

Of course, you can buy both products at Chaz's site... but they're more moneySmiley Sad

Best of luck!!!

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

--

June 28th OTO -- WEN by Chaz Dean Summer Honey Peach Styling Creme & Mousse (A258094) -- 6oz. SHP SC & 7.5oz. SHP Mousse -- QVC: $48.50 / OTO: $39.96 / MSRP: $72 -- OTO - A258094 - WEN by Chaz Dean Summer Honey Peach Styling Creme & Mousse -- sold out on July 2nd in the morning / a very small quantity might be available again on July 14th -- $39.96

--

Respected Contributor

This item is currently available as of 7/14/14 at 7:45 am. You probably should hurry to buy this since it will sell out quickly.