Super Contributor

Who is loving the Summer Honey Peach?

This is the first summer seasonal I have really fallen in love with! Seasonals have been hit and miss for my hair, usually I find them drying with the exception of WVM which was very moisturizing, and FGP and FAS which were semi moisturizing. All of the others have been to drying for me until now, the SHP is amazing! Moisture is right up there or better than WVM, and even though I was on the fence on the scent at first, I now absolutely love it. I know some of you are liking it, but am curious if it is performing just as great for everyone else? I will definitely be stocking up on this one!
Honored Contributor

Re: Who is loving the Summer Honey Peach?

Yes, the BEST WEN EVER!! It really is perfect for my hair. I get consistently great results with it every time I've used it. I would LOVE for it to become permanent. The moisture is perfect and the shine it gives my hair is phenomenal. And tangle free! I cannot stress how amazing that is for my hair, even when I wake up in the morning, takes me seconds to comb out my hair. Wow! {#emotions_dlg.wub}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

On 7/7/2014 HappyDaze said:

Yes, the BEST WEN EVER!! It really is perfect for my hair. I get consistently great results with it every time I've used it. I would LOVE for it to become permanent. The moisture is perfect and the shine it gives my hair is phenomenal. And tangle free! I cannot stress how amazing that is for my hair, even when I wake up in the morning, takes me seconds to comb out my hair. Wow! {#emotions_dlg.wub}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I really think its the honey extracts! I think it's perfect time for Chaz to make that new moisturizing Core CC formula with the honey extracts! We know from history that no matter how much we LOVE a seasonal, he will not make it a regular CC, but he could be making a new regular uber moisturizing CC with all that Honey! Smiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I'm really enjoying the SHP cc and I'm loving the mousse too. Once again, just when you think your hair couldn't possibly get any better it does. It's really created a dilemma in chosing what I want to use. BGT, SAM, SMC SHP and SHP always wins.
Trusted Contributor

If you want to sign the petition to make SHP a permanent addition to the line go here. Some of us think that due to the honey it is even more worthy of a permanent place in the lineup than any other seasonal.

Of course I don't know if it will do any good or not but Chaz said he would consider putting SHP in the regular lineup if we petitioned him enough. So someone started the petition!!

KJPA
Trusted Contributor

And yes, I love SHP too!!! I want a SHP Re-Moist Smiley Wink

KJPA
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/7/2014 KJPA said:

If you want to sign the petition to make SHP a permanent addition to the line go here. Some of us think that due to the honey it is even more worthy of a permanent place in the lineup than any other seasonal.

Of course I don't know if it will do any good or not but Chaz said he would consider putting SHP in the regular lineup if we petitioned him enough. So someone started the petition!!

{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Thanks for posting. I was pulled away when I was "signing" it and couldn't find it. Yeah, this needs to be permanent.Smiley Happy
Frequent Contributor

On 7/7/2014 KJPA said:

And yes, I love SHP too!!! I want a SHP Re-Moist Smiley Wink

YES REMOIST!!!! And body lotion! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

Count me in the clubSmiley Happy

I was kinda iffy about ordering the styling kit...I'd just restocked my supply of POM and 613 mousse and SC. But the deal was great and I **love** the SHP cc, oil and rtm--so I got the set too.lol Everything SHP is amazingly awesome!!

Couldn't agree more--'consistent results'!!! Everytime I use any of the SHP products, my hair looks, feels and smells amazing! So even buying more styling products, I'm happy I spent the money because they're above and beyond what I was expecting Smiley Happy

Contributor

I've never loved a formula as much as this, aside from TT. This is PERFECT. Moisturizing without weighing my hair down at all. Then add in the SHP SC and mousse and WOWZA! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}