Valued Contributor

Would this be the one to get for my husband? His scalp is very dry and sometimes it hurts. If not, which one?

Esteemed Contributor
Yes, men to like tea tree and it's good for scalp issues. My DH loves. Tea tree and now he loves Bamboo green tea too.
Regular Contributor

I would go with the Tea Tree. I don't have anymore itching on my scalp.

(Come on webbie! I can't say 1tch? No B at all!)

Honored Contributor

My husband has a sensitive scalp and the tea tree actually burned his scalp, I would suggest six thirteen, my husband uses that with no irritation.

Valued Contributor

Thanks everyone for your replies!

Honored Contributor

BetsyDoodle, welcome to the Wen forum and welcome to Wen!!! Smile

Chaz always recommends the Tea Tree (TT) Cleansing Conditioner (CC) for people with "scalp issues". He's talking about dandruff, but tea tree has medicinal benefits (antifungal & antibacterial) so it can really help rebalance the scalp and keep it healthy. And it's more of a "manly" scent as wellSmiley Happy

All of Chaz's CCs have ingredients in them that are scalp friendly and that are good/gentle for the scalp.

If you are new to Wen you may want to have a look through the Wen 101 thread. Post #4 of that thread focuses on Wen products. The first sub-section focuses on Cleansing Conditioners and there are a number of links that discuss the Tea Tree Cleansing Conditioner. -- FYI, the Wen FAQ is shorter version of Wen 101Smiley Happy

-- bebeSmile Wen FAQ - key Wen links - Wen 101 - tips from Chaz Dean Studio

Honored Contributor

That would be an excellent choice for YankeeDoodle, Betsy....hehehe WinkThat's the formula one of my adult sons use. And, BTW, tell YankeeDoodle I said Happy Birthday! Wink

Valued Contributor
On 7/1/2014 bebe777 said:

Chaz always recommends the Tea Tree (TT) Cleansing Conditioner (CC) for people with "scalp issues". He's talking about dandruff, but tea tree has medicinal benefits (antifungal & antibacterial) so it can really help rebalance the scalp and keep it healthy. And it's more of a "manly" scent as wellSmiley Happy

All of Chaz's CCs have ingredients in them that are scalp friendly and that are good/gentle for the scalp.

If you are new to Wen you may want to have a look through the Wen 101 thread. Post #4 of that thread focuses on Wen products. The first sub-section focuses on Cleansing Conditioners and there are a number of links that discuss the Tea Tree Cleansing Conditioner. -- FYI, the Wen FAQ is shorter version of Wen 101Smiley Happy

Thanks for the information!! I knew it was scalp friendly, so I got the tea tree and sweet almond mint duo-one for him and one for me!

Honored Contributor
On 7/1/2014 BetsyDoodle said:
On 7/1/2014 bebe777 said:

Thanks for the information!! I knew it was scalp friendly, so I got the tea tree and sweet almond mint duo-one for him and one for me!

That's a great place to start for both of you. This Duo is a great value (even compared to the gallons) and both formulas are "universals" which means that most people do well with them!!! Enjoy!!!

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Regular Contributor

I have dry, sensitive, scalp and Tea tree is my life savor (that and Jamaican black castor oil). I also recommend the TT oil.