Honored Contributor

Wen - Fall TSV is likely to be on August 30th (saturday) or August 31st (sunday)

Chaz just mentioned that he won't be back until August 30th. Since they'd previously confirmed that the Fall Wen TSV will be in August, it sounds as though it will either be on August 30th (saturday) or August 31st (sunday).

I think that Chaz usually has his TSVs on saturday, but since that weekend is the Labor Day Weekend (monday is September 1st) the Wen TSV might be on that sunday.

-- bebe Smile

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - Fall TSV is likely to be on August 30th (saturday) or August 31st (sunday)

Thanks bebe...good to know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - Fall TSV is likely to be on August 30th (saturday) or August 31st (sunday)

Thanks bebe for the update. I am very interested in finding out what will be offered since I missed the last tsv.

Valued Contributor

Thank you for the inside scoop Bebe. This will be my first TSV.

I have put a Wen show on my calendar and scheduled a siren to go off as a reminder.

Super Contributor

Is it usually in the insider? I'm usually camping that weekend!

Trusted Contributor

I can't remember any of his TSVs being any day other than Saturday. (Of course, sometime I order in advance, so I'm not always watching the shows on the day of the TSV.)

I know without a doubt that his Aug/Sept TSV was on the Saturday of Labor Day weekend a few years ago (maybe 2011?). I was stuck at the beach that weekend in the middle of a tropical storm and we decided to go out for drinks that night anyway. We had a blast at our normal open air beach bar, while I used my iPhone to order another TSV..........the rum convinced me I needed another one :-)

Super Contributor

On 6/27/2014 DoxieMomma said:

I can't remember any of his TSVs being any day other than Saturday. (Of course, sometime I order in advance, so I'm not always watching the shows on the day of the TSV.)

I know without a doubt that his Aug/Sept TSV was on the Saturday of Labor Day weekend a few years ago (maybe 2011?). I was stuck at the beach that weekend in the middle of a tropical storm and we decided to go out for drinks that night anyway. We had a blast at our normal open air beach bar, while I used my iPhone to order another TSV..........the rum convinced me I needed another one :-)

Lol wine convinces me of so many things
Trusted Contributor

On 6/27/2014 Vivian Ward said:
On 6/27/2014 DoxieMomma said:

Lol wine convinces me of so many things

So glad I'm not the only one!

Valued Contributor

August 27th will mark Wen's 9th Anniversary with QVC. I hope they treat him nicely. He brings in a lot of business for QVC.

Valued Contributor

Aug 31st is my Birthday!! I think I know what I'm asking for, lol ;-) Except I just made plans for that Sat the 30th with my sister....maybe she'll wanna watch some Wen shows instead! Ha!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!