Respected Contributor

Which Wen Model's Hair Looks Like Your Hair??

Hey Wenners!! I just thought it would be fun to say which Wen model's hair looks the most like yours. If you can't remember the names, just describe what he/she looks like. I'll start. My hair looks the most like Amy's hair. She is the brunette with the chin length bob. If your hair doesn't really look like any of the models, just describe your style. I thought maybe this would help put a style with a name. I just thought this might be fun! Smiley Happy
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

Re: Which Wen Model's Hair Looks Like Your Hair??

Here are some Wen model's names I can remember. Jack, Wendy, Katia, Carrie, Tracey, Rosanne, Joy, Allen, Demi, Kate, Amy, Maria, Kat, Sheila, Alicia, Toma, Ellen, Alex, Hendrika, Brooke, Rachel, Kim Carl, Kim Coe, Amanda, Jaylyn, Olivia, Lexi, Katie, and Mary.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Regular Contributor

My hair looks like Toma's right now, except a little bit longer. my goal is to have it look like Alicia or Katia's.

Trusted Contributor

My hair looks most like the former Wen model Christine. (I think she's the one that left Wen and immediately started modeling for other hair care lines, lol.) My hair is fine in texture, but I have a lot of it. I have lots of layers, longest is just below my bra strap, shortest is jaw length, also have long side-swept bangs.

Trusted Contributor

Mine is probably closest to Maria's hair, as far as length and texture. I'm not blonde though, more of a light golden brown.
Respected Contributor

I've got super thick hair, a mixture of fine and more coarse hair. Color treated a honey blonde with lighter highlights. It's very layered with the longest layer on the sides right at chin length and the shortest layer front and sides about eye length. Back is shorter and layered too.

Esteemed Contributor

Although my hair is much lighter it is very much like Joy's as far as length and texture. I do eventually want to change my color like hers. When I have patience it actually comes out like hers curled. I usually blow dry it straight but lately I've been using the mousse and letting it air dry and the results are beach curls. It's been a very long time since my hair has been this long and even with the hot weather the past few days I'm enjoying it.
Occasional Contributor

This is fun. My hair is similar to Wendy's. I prefer wearing it straight so I blow it out a couple times a week. Sheila has my dream hair.

Frequent Contributor

I identify most with Carrie, same color and similar length. My hair is much straighter though. Fun to put a head of hair with names!

Super Contributor

This is fun! I think I am a cross between Joy and Maria both in texture and color. It is a little bit longer.