Honored Contributor

Wen - Summer Honey Peach 3-pc Collection is available (16oz. CC, 2oz. RTM & 1oz. Oil)

------

WEN by Chaz Dean Summer Honey Peach 3-pc Collection (A257311) is available. It was offered in tonight's 9pm Wen show as an OTO. The price of the kit will go up on tuesday (probably to a featured price). They brought in 26,000 kits and at 10pm only 3,500 kits were left. This kit tends to be the most limited of the Seasonal products. When it's sold out it's frequently not restocked very quickly. And generally it sells out before the end of that particular season. So if you'd like to purchase the kit, it's better to order it sooner rather than later. The kit includes:

• 16-oz Summer Honey Peach Cleansing Conditioner
  • 2-oz Summer Honey Peach Replenishing Treatment Mist
  • 1-oz Summer Honey Peach Treatment Oil

----

Summer Honey Peach Cleansing Conditioner

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Peach Fruit Extract, Apricot Kernel Extract, Manuka Honey Extract, Eucalyptus Honey Extract, Orange Blossom Honey Extract, Sage Honey Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Black Tea Leaf Extract, White Tea Leaf Extract, Rooibos Red Tea Extract, Goji Berry Fruit Extract, Açai FruitExtract, Seaweed Extract, Green Tea Extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Wild Cherry Fruit Extract, Chamomile Flower/Leaf Extract, Marigold Flower Extract, Pomegranate Extract, Mango Seed Butter, Mango Seed Extract, Menthol, Panthenol (Pro­Vitamin B5), L­Arginine, L­Aspartic Acid, Glycine, L­Alanine, L­Serine, L­Valine, L­Proline, L­Threonine, L­Isoleucine, L­Phenylaline, L­Histidine, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide­7, Polysorbate­20, Polysorbate­60, Glycerin, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, PCA, Fragrance, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Tetrasodium EDTA, Amodimethicone, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Carbomer, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Citric Acid.

--

Summer Honey Peach Replenishing Treatment Mist

Water, Polysorbate­20, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Peach Fruit Extract, Apricot Kernel Extract, Manuka Honey Extract, Eucalyptus Honey Extract, Orange Blossom Honey Extract, Sage Honey Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Black Tea Leaf Extract, White Tea Leaf Extract, Rooibos Red Tea Extract, Goji Fruit Extract, Açai Fruit Extract, Green Tea Extract, Seaweed Extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Wild Cherry Fruit Extract, Chamomile Flower/Leaf Extract, Marigold Flower Extract, Pomegranate Extract, Mango Seed Extract, Orange Peel Oil, Panthenol (Pro­Vitamin B5), L­Arginine, L­Aspartic Acid, Glycine, L­Alanine, L­Serine, L­Valine, L­Threonine, L­Proline, L­Isoleucine, L­Phenylaline, L­Histidine, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide­7, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Glycerin, Carbomer, Amodimethicone, Trideceth­12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, PCA, Fragrance, Citric Acid.

--

Summer Honey Peach Treatment Oil

Jojoba Seed Oil, Coco­Caprylate/Caprate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Argan Oil, Abyssinian Seed Oil, Honey Peach Fragrance Blend, Peach Fruit Extract, Apricot Kernel Extract, Manuka Honey Extract, Eucalyptus Honey Extract, Orange Blossom Honey Extract, Sage Honey Extract, Orange Peel Oil, Tocopherol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Glycerin.

Information provided by WEN
®

----

QVC Price: $44.50One Time Only Value Price:$36.36

----

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - Summer Honey Peach 3-pc Collection is available (16oz. CC, 2oz. RTM & 1oz. Oil)

oh gosh I am so happy to reread those ingredients for the oil- Shawn said it contained eucalyptus which freaked me out but in actuality, it contains eucalyptus honey extract. BIG difference!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wen - Summer Honey Peach 3-pc Collection is available (16oz. CC, 2oz. RTM & 1oz. Oil)

Thank you for posting this, bebe! I have been waiting for this kit to become available to finally try the SHP CC and the OTO price is an added bonus! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Valued Contributor

Since its still up at the oto process and on ezpay I decided to cave and get it. I can always send it back if I hate the smell. Haha!

Respected Contributor

I ordered it last night, in addition to the SHP oil. I am looking forward to trying it and may order another one if I decide that I really like it and want to stock up. Last night was a great value and it is still a great price today. I would imagine that it won't last long.

Esteemed Contributor

I had already ordered tow bottles of it and yesterday I ordered the oil so I don't need anymore. I'd have to live to 100 to use all the Wen I have

Frequent Contributor

Now how long is it going to take to ship all the stuff ordered yesterday????

I ordered this, the 4 oz oil and the cc in one order. The 4 oz oil has shipped while everything else (including 3 apparel items) are "in process".

Respected Contributor

Does anybody believe this will be offered again? I will wait to order more SHP since I would rather order a couple more of these kits.

Valued Contributor

I would think so. This seasonal fragrance still has almost two months left before fall is introduced. However, this kit may have been a limited supply so I would encourage you to call CS and see if they have an anticipated restock date.

Respected Contributor

On 7/5/2014 w84WEN said:

I would think so. This seasonal fragrance still has almost two months left before fall is introduced. However, this kit may have been a limited supply so I would encourage you to call CS and see if they have an anticipated restock date.

Thanks for your reply. I really hope that you are right. I just spoke to CS and they didn't have any updated information about this product. I would imagine that if someone knows if/when this item is available again it will be posted on this forum.