Honored Contributor

Wen - last night's OTO which includes 32oz Body Lotion, 4oz Oil, & 4oz Remoist is still available at higher price ($108)

Last night's Wen OTO which was the WEN by Chaz Dean Hair & Body Total Intensive Treatment Trio (A258096) is still available but at a higher price. The OTO price was $89.12 and the current QVC price is $108 (MSRP $247) plus $8.72 S&H. This Wen Trio is currently available in all six Core scent formulas (SAM, TT, FIG, LAV, CA & POM) and includes:

• 32-oz Nourishing Body Lotion -- regularly $72
  • 4-oz Treatment Oil -- regularly $54
  • 4-oz Re-Moist Hydrating Mask -- regularly $58

The individual prices for these three products on QVC are $184. Normally the best price at QVC for these three Wen products would be $151.50 plus two shipping charges:

* Re-Moist Mask & Treatment Oil Duo (A221390) -- $79.50

* Body Lotion (A204139) -- $72

QVC only brought in a limited quantity of this set and I don't think it will be available much longer.

-- bebe Smile

--

--

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wen - last night's OTO which includes 32oz Body Lotion, 4oz Oil, & 4oz Remoist is still available at higher price ($108)

Stop enabling Bebe, I did enough damage with this. OTO last night. Lol
Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - last night's OTO which includes 32oz Body Lotion, 4oz Oil, & 4oz Remoist is still available at higher price ($108)

On 6/8/2014 beaches21 said: Stop enabling Bebe, I did enough damage with this. OTO last night. Lol

{#emotions_dlg.lol} beaches, you and me too. I finally broke down and bought the LAV OTO. I love Chaz's LAV CC but it doesn't like my hair. This way I can smell the LAV on my skin and keep my hair happy too. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Esteemed Contributor

On 6/8/2014 bebe777 said:
On 6/8/2014 beaches21 said: Stop enabling Bebe, I did enough damage with this. OTO last night. Lol

{#emotions_dlg.lol} beaches, you and me too. I finally broke down and bought the LAV OTO. I love Chaz's LAV CC but it doesn't like my hair. This way I can smell the LAV on my skin and keep my hair happy too. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I just walked in and was so excited, I thought it was BCC and was going to order the TT. When I realized it was BL, I cancelled the TT and ordered my POM and picked up a LaV too. Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

I hope you got the better pricing. You can call customer service and they will give it to you because of the sold out last night and magically appearing later and today. Hope this helps.

I called and got my waitlisted processed immediately or whatever immediately means.

Honored Contributor

On 6/8/2014 DogLvr said:

I hope you got the better pricing. You can call customer service and they will give it to you because of the sold out last night and magically appearing later and today. Hope this helps.

I called and got my waitlisted processed immediately or whatever immediately means.

DogLvr, I'm glad you got that sorted out.

Esteemed Contributor

On 6/8/2014 DogLvr said:

Oh Doglvr, I ordered Saturday night and got the OTO price, thanks for looking at for me. Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

Troll control.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

The OTO is still available at the higher price of $108.

-- bebe

Honored Contributor

My OTO is finally on it's way to me. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I'm really looking forward to trying the LAV Treatment Oil and BL. I love the smell of the LAV CC but it doesn't like my hair, so I'm hoping they both smell like the LAV CC. I've already bought the LAV remoist and that smells great!!

-- bebe Smile