Occasional Contributor

Lisa said several times that whatever Wen formula you order now will be the one received in December. I typically change my auto-deliveries depending upon my "stash" of Wen. Does anyone know if we'll be able to do that with the gallons?

Honored Contributor

Whatever gallon is ordered now, in June, on A/D, is the same gallon that will be shipped in December. Chaz explained yesterday that they have to do it that way in order to have enough time to manufacture enough product to ship. So basically you're reserving the December gallon, just not paying for it yet. So, no switching formulas on the gallons.

Respected Contributor
You cannot switch the core formula gallons (all separate item numbers). You probably can with the WEN Kids' gallons (all one item number and you select which scent when you order).
Super Contributor

Everyone is correct. The core formulas-Lavender, Fig, Bamboo Green Tea, Cucumber Aloe, sweet almond mint and tea tree- can't be changed (even though it says different in the insider magazine).

The kids formulas should be able to be changed.

Trusted Contributor
On 6/2/2014 Kokathy said:

Everyone is correct. The core formulas-Lavender, Fig, Bamboo Green Tea, Cucumber Aloe, sweet almond mint and tea tree- can't be changed (even though it says different in the insider magazine).

core scents….remember BGT isn't a core formula but it is a core scent.

live....laugh....love
Respected Contributor
On 6/2/2014 bruingirl said:

I know you think you're helping to clarify, but you are just confusing the issue. Especially in the context of this conversation.
Occasional Contributor

Thanks everyone. I didn't see the show yesterday and the Insider said that you could switch formulas. Enjoy all the Wen shows...I'm still deciding what to buy : )

Trusted Contributor
On 6/2/2014 WenGirl42 said:
On 6/2/2014 bruingirl said:

I know you think you're helping to clarify, but you are just confusing the issue. Especially in the context of this conversation.

I appreciate your opinion but what I said is true..Core scent CC's are the followingSmiley FrustratedAM, TT, Fig, CA, Lav, Pom & BGT. And then there is SixThirteen a daily cleansing treatment.

live....laugh....love
Regular Contributor

I understood it! And Thanks!!!!

Respected Contributor

I don't see why you couldn't change your auto delivery formula if you place the order and then call customer service and ask to change the AD. This would provide plenty of time.

Plus, just because you get the AD, doesn't mean that you can't cancel and not receive the December AD.

However, I don't work for QVC or Chaz Dean, so my thoughts/opinions don't matter.