Valued Contributor

268 posts were made in a matter of hours before action was taken.

Honored Contributor

Maybe the stupids are home for Easter vacation. I would think a young person would have better things to do.

If not, that's sad.

Super Contributor

I still think it's a QVC person who is doing system testing.

Esteemed Contributor

Glitz, I think it's a QVC person bumping threads for more traffic. If it were a nuisance, QVC would end it by preventing it from happening.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor
On 4/24/2014 HonnyBrown said:

Glitz, I think it's a QVC person bumping threads for more traffic. If it were a nuisance, QVC would end it by preventing it from happening.

QVC can't or won't prevent it, because either by decision or system limitation, they ban by name and possibly email address but not IP address. I am sure it's not a QVC employee; it's a troll intending to be a nuisance and apparently succeeding. Much like terrorist organizations scrambling to take "credit" for newsworthy events, an earlier incarnation of this ID posted that they basically did this because they could, making it sound like they were protesting how easy Q makes it to create multiple IDs and cause havoc that way. This M.O. is their "signature" to let us know they're at it again.

Super Contributor

Posts like this are what encourages them to keep doing it. I didn't see the last couple rounds of bumps but I saw one. I don't really care. I just spritz some Bamboo Green tea Retreatment Mist and my world is Wenderful.

Valued Contributor
On 4/24/2014 Kokathy said:

Posts like this are what encourages them to keep doing it. I didn't see the last couple rounds of bumps but I saw one. I don't really care. I just spritz some Bamboo Green tea Retreatment Mist and my world is Wenderful.

So strange of you to say that about this thread when I find all your post so encouraging.

Super Contributor

It just seems like such a ridiculous waste of time.

Respected Contributor
On 4/24/2014 glitzandglam said:

It just seems like such a ridiculous waste of time.

It absolutely is. But there are those with plenty of it to waste. *shrug*

Respected Contributor

WenGirl42: Thank you from the bottom of my heart.