Super Contributor

I love the SOB scent for spring, but am not crazy about peach scents, so I'm not really looking forward to this year's summer WEN formula. I hope next year he does something that is more sand/beach/sea related.

Has anyone heard anything about the upcoming fall and winter scents? What are you hoping or dreaming for?

Honored Contributor

Re: Fall and Winter Seasonals

I would love a sand/beach/sea scent or like the scent I get when I am in Hawaii on the beach after an afternoon rain. I am really tired of the spice and mint scents for sure. I'd like clean and fresh scents and no food but I know he will have those still since so many like them. I've just got to have something else to replace SMC because I can only take fig scent for so long. I am okay with peach scent but the formula needs to be moisturizing. I don't feel like any of the new seasonals nor the new addition to the core (BGT) are very moisturizing.

I am sure the fall will be some spice scent again, winter will be some sugary cookie or minty type scent.

Honored Contributor

No idea. I don't know if he'll have all new ones or bring something back - I haven't seen or heard him say anything on social media or in presentations. He did, back when the Fall Apple Spice launched, say that some of the old scents might come back, but not in 2014.

Esteemed Contributor

Well a few weeks ago he posted a picture of him working in the lab, so I'm assuming we're going to see new scents in 2014/2015. I'm a wee bit disappointed because I was hoping for my WVM to return. Aside from pumpkin and apple, I imagine what the scent could be for Fall.
Trusted Contributor

hopefully Chaz will give hints on social media like he has in the past ....or maybe hints during the summer months wen shows

live....laugh....love
Valued Contributor

Just Cherry Blossom maybe for spring.

Super Contributor

The fall is tough, right? I was thinking cinnamon or chestnuts, maybe? Something with foliage? Do any fall flowers have scents?

For the winter, maybe hot chocolate, peppermint, or marshmallow? Ivy or holly? Poinsettia? I'm not sure if any of those plants actually have distinct scents, though!

Valued Contributor

On 4/24/2014 glitzandglam said:

The fall is tough, right? I was thinking cinnamon or chestnuts, maybe? Something with foliage? Do any fall flowers have scents?

For the winter, maybe hot chocolate, peppermint, or marshmallow? Ivy or holly? Poinsettia? I'm not sure if any of those plants actually have distinct scents, though!

Cinnamon sounds YUMMY for Fall! That could be a delightful scent - hope Chaz is considering it.

Super Contributor

I prefer the floral and fruit smelling scents over the spice and mint scents, I'm burnt out on them.

The scents never stick around anyway unless you spray the RTM.

Regular Contributor

I would like something completely different, earthy/musky like a forest or amber-ish notes.