Esteemed Contributor

I used BGT today as a first cleanse and followed up with Fig as a second cleanse. I didn't use it for both cleanses because I heard how drying it is for some. I loved my hair today!

For those who use it regularly, what are the benefits of the CC? Short or long term. If you can post your regimen, that will be helpful!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor
It's hit or miss with the BGT for me. Sometimes I use it and my hair is awesome, and sometimes not so much. I think it is the amino acids in it. My hair only needs it occasionally. I do love the smell and my hair seems to grow super fast when I use it. I use the seasonals and BGT more like a treatment. 613 is way to much for my hair, so I use the seasonals and BGT instead because they are not as heavy with the amino acids. It adds strength to my hair when I use it about once a week. If I use it 3 or more days in a row, my hair gets dry.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks Hilary!

I read about the dryness, but I didn't know what context. Today, my curls feel firm; similar to when I use 613.

I'll wait until I get my TT and SOB from GR next month to work all of my CCs into my regimen.

Valued Contributor

BGT is my holy grail. I don't get dryness and I use it every cleanse. I cleanse about three times a week. I'm sure it's a your mileage may vary thing though. Different versions probably work differently for everyone.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks Thia! GR doesn't sell BGT yet.

I absolutely love how my curls look and feel today.

Valued Contributor
Yw! I'm sorry, by different versions I meant different flavors, not GR vs QVC/chaz.
Esteemed Contributor

Oh, okay! BGT seems similar to 613 on my hair, but I get fuller curls. I'll probably rotate BGT and 613.

After 6 months, I have a regimen that works; I don't want to change it too much.