Super Contributor

I decided to blow out my hair and I used my 613 styling cream (gosh I love that stuff!). Once I was done, I pulled it up into a bun to finish getting ready for work. I forgot to take it down till I got to work.

Well when I took out the ponytail holder, I swear it was like a moment of Zen as I smelled the 613 goodness.

Now it's time to tear open my QVC boxes from Mr. Brownpants. I got my bamboo retreatment mist and I am looking forward to the smell of it.

Respected Contributor
I love Mr. Brownpants!! After all, he brings me my Wen! I look forward to my shipments like a kid on Christmas morning, lol! I agree with you. I love how all the Wen products make my hair smell so good. Enjoy your stuff!! Smiley Happy
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Valued Contributor
Good for you!!! Isn't it great to have good hair days? Really hating auto correct today.
Formally NewtoWen
Valued Contributor
Mr.Brownpants should be here tomorrow for me!! Love it when he delivers! Those little Wen moments are so nice! I work in a Pharmacy and some of those pills smell nasty, so every now and then I bury my nose in my hair when I'm counting them, lol! I love to keep a RTM with me just to refresh the scent in my hair. I have several at home one in my purse and one in my smock pocket at work. And the air in the Pharmacy is so dry that I spray my face, neck and hands for moisture.
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Honored Contributor
Whooo Hoooo! How Wenderful for you.
"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Valued Contributor

That sounds great! I can't use the BGT cc, but I did buy the BGT RTM and it smells sooo nice! Sprayed it on my face this morning - ahhhhh{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}!

Super Contributor
On 4/24/2014 qtrmoonlady1 said:

That sounds great! I can't use the BGT cc, but I did buy the BGT RTM and it smells sooo nice! Sprayed it on my face this morning - ahhhhh{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}!

I can't use the Bamboo cc, I need more moisture but the scent is wenderful.

Now that he finally released the mist, I am so happy. I was in heaven smelling it last night and I brought the small bottle with me to work. It smelled like heaven in my cube!

Hopefully Chaz releases the oil and body products soon. I may be all over them (unless he offers 613 first).

Valued Contributor
On 4/24/2014 Kokathy said:
On 4/24/2014 qtrmoonlady1 said:

I can't use the Bamboo cc, I need more moisture but the scent is wenderful.

Now that he finally released the mist, I am so happy. I was in heaven smelling it last night and I brought the small bottle with me to work. It smelled like heaven in my cube!

Hopefully Chaz releases the oil and body products soon. I may be all over them (unless he offers 613 first).

Yes, I'm looking forward to both those oils, too!