Frequent Contributor

Trying New Products! Who else got new products to try?

I ordered some new goodies to try after the April shows... {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

BGT CC (16oz since the 32oz was sold out by the time I decided to buy!) - I was hesitant to try this one since I tried the Wen Kids Apple (also rice-based) and found it to be drying. Not sure, but overall I've read great reviews of the BGT and that it was more moisturizing and treatment based. -- Arrives tomorrow!

TT oil - I was also hesitant to try any of the oils cause I thought it was just an extra step that I didn't need (and didn't have time for). But after watching the shows, I'm pretty convinced on the importance of the oils for healthy scalp. Plus, after losing tons of hair after I had my baby, it's starting to grow back and is a mess - I need it to grow fast! I love the TT CC so I am trying the oil! -- Arrives Friday!

Anyone have anything that is new for them that they are trying after the recent shows? Also, what is your method for trying new products? How do you add them into your routine to know their effectiveness?

Super Contributor

Re: Trying New Products! Who else got new products to try?

I ordered ANOTHER concealer ....the new one by IT cosmetics. It comes in a little pot. I LOVE it! I must have 10 concealers....none of them are as nice as this one!
Regular Contributor

I will be trying the sweet almond mint mousse , styling creme and glossing serum . I have used 613 mousse and styling creme and TT styling creme but have never tried any glossing serum. I have only recently tried SAM cc and oil and I love the scent. It's always fun to try new stuff. I hope you enjoy he oils. The TT oil is my favorite. I use it on my scalp and on my face. I love the results!
Esteemed Contributor

I just used BGT for the first time today! The scent is heavenly. Heavenly!

When I get a new Wen CC, I typically use it for both cleanses and as a leave-in for a few weeks to see how my hair likes it. Since others have said BGT was drying, I used it this morning as my first cleanse and followed up with Fig CC. I love the results!

I like TT Oil as well, but my bottle is missing and it's waitlisted at QVC.

I'm waiting for an SOB from GR. That will be delivered in a few weeks.

Did I mention the BGT scent is heavenly? My first cleanse was almost 30 minutes!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Valued Contributor

I orders the remoist oil duo. I have used the oils before (love!!!) But haven't tried the remoist. I'm addicted to oils! Never want to be without them. I use them on my scalp a few times a week, it I use them on my face daily, and my legs every other day. WOW!! You'll enjoy them!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Esteemed Contributor

Bethany, try adding oil to your ReMoist and use it as a leave-in or mask. I think you will be pleasantly surprised!

Valued Contributor

On 4/23/2014 HonnyBrown said:

Bethany, try adding oil to your ReMoist and use it as a leave-in or mask. I think you will be pleasantly surprised!

Thanks Honny!! Will do. Should be here tomorrow, can't wait! Think I'll do it Sat. You know I love me some oil! ;-)
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Esteemed Contributor

Have fun on Saturday, Bethany!

Pinky, you are going to love LOVE that TT Oil!

Did I tell you that BGT smells heavenly?

Frequent Contributor

Hi all! Tried the oil last night! It was super easy to apply and my hair is really soft after washing it this morning. My hair always tends to be fluffy and not as smooth on the day I wash it so I am thinking tomorrow will be a great hair day as my hair calms down. Smiley Happy

I love the TT CC but am not a huge fan of the smell of the TT oil (a bit too strong). I have no doubt that using oil is going to be a huge benefit to my hair/scalp (I use only argan oil as my moisturizer on my face and it's been fabulous for my skin) so am contemplating another oil... do you get the same benefits of fast hair growth with other oils or just the TT? I need my hair to grow back in fast after baby!

Super Contributor

I ordered a couple of bottles of the Fig CC and got them this week. I love Fig!! I have been using Wen for years and I don't know why I didn't try it sooner. My hair definitley needs the extra moisture.