Honored Contributor

Wen - if the 12oz/2oz RTM Duo was meant to be an OTO, does that mean that it won't be reordered once it sells out?

It looks as thought the Replenishing Treatment Mist Home & Away Duo (A257152) was originally meant to be an OTO (before QVC's last minute TSV & scheduling changes from the Vionic to My Pillow).

From what I remember, every single Wen OTO has been a "one time only" offering. If that's the case and the RTM duo was really meant to be an OTO, I'm wondering if this will be the only quantity of this duo offered. I'm wondering if it won't be restocked once it's sold out.

Does anyone remember a Wen OTO that continued to be offered once the initial stock sold out?

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - if the 12oz/2oz RTM Duo was meant to be an OTO, does that mean that it won't be reordered once it sells out?

No, but that's a good question. Though they did say they brought it because people had begged and pleaded for it. Does it say in the presentation? Usually they'll say if there's no reorder, like they did with the 8-oz Remoist.

Super Contributor

Re: Wen - if the 12oz/2oz RTM Duo was meant to be an OTO, does that mean that it won't be reordered once it sells out?

I thought "OTO" applied more to the price than to the specifications of any kit. (Maybe it's both?) Do they sell the larger RTM on Chaz's site? I think he carries all the long-term products, right?

Honored Contributor

On 4/23/2014 glitzandglam said:

I thought "OTO" applied more to the price than to the specifications of any kit. (Maybe it's both?) Do they sell the larger RTM on Chaz's site? I think he carries all the long-term products, right?

Chaz comes prepared with special OTO sets when he appears live. They're only available until they sell out.

Trusted Contributor

it does apply to the price ....wen 613 mousse was an OTO last June and it's available but at a featured price (I paid the OTO price)...another example is the set of 3 16oz wen kids CC's....it was an OTO but now available at a Q price

live....laugh....love
Valued Contributor

The OTO (A258011) I ordered this March TSV day is still available but at a higher price. Was $59 and is now $72.
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Honored Contributor

On 4/23/2014 bruingirl said:

it does apply to the price ....wen 613 mousse was an OTO last June and it's available but at a featured price (I paid the OTO price)...another example is the set of 3 16oz wen kids CC's....it was an OTO but now available at a Q price

In the other RTM duo thread, beaches mentioned when she was on the phone with QVC that the automated system referred to the duo as a "one time only set". So it sounded like the duo was meant to be an OTO.

I had just been concerned that, because of this, the duo might not be reordered.

bruingirl, thanks for pointing out other OTOs that have been reordered.

-- bebe Smile

Valued Contributor

On 4/23/2014 BethanyB said: The OTO (A258011) I ordered this March TSV day is still available but at a higher price. Was $59 and is now $72.

Thanks for the info.