Super Contributor

Are any WENNERs silver foxes?

I'm thinking about letting my color grow out. I love WEN and I'm wondering if anyone has experience using it during the grow-out process (and after!). I'm particularly interested to hear if anyone experienced any discoloration or issues using the CC, remoist, and oils.

Thanks!

Super Contributor

Re: Are any WENNERs silver foxes?

I let my hair go to its natural color- 80/20 silver a couple of years ago and I never had a problem with the white, wore it like that for a year or two and then started dying it again , in fact I decided to stop dying my hair again and probably only need about two more hair cuts to get the rest of the blond color off, I keep my hair very short so it doesn't take me long to grow it out. But I never had a problem with my hair staying white the last time. So here's luck to both of us.
Contributor

I started letting my color grow out last summer. It is gray in the back, white in front all around my face.

The white is very bright with no discoloration. Many have commented on the beautiful color.

My hair is curly dry, about 6 inches below my shoulders when wet. I cut off about 5 inches in December. It was colored varied shades of red and blond. Now what is left is mostly blond from mid shaft down with the grey growing in about 5 inches.

The white around my face is more noticeable when my hair is pulled back.

my hair that is not colored/dyed... feels so much better, and even a bit more curly.

I use fig and 613.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm 5% gray, no dye, and I started Wenning about 6 months ago. I noticed how bright my grays got right away.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.