Contributor

Which Wen for naturally curly fine thin short hair....

Hello this has probably been asked I have been reading the forums but thought I would ask what works best for you.... I have naturally curly fine thin gray aging short hair, I do not blow dry or use any hair appliances, I let it air dry... Which do you recommend and why?

Thank you all so much for your help!

Valued Contributor

Re: Which Wen for naturally curly fine thin short hair....

Hi, skiparn! Chaz recommends fig for curly hair - it's his most moisturizing formula, also the 613 treatment is good. I have curly hair and use fig almost every day, but the 613 twice a week because it has a lot of protein in it. I also use tea tree for my scalp. The spring apple blossom is also very moisturizing and loves my curls. Hope this was some help and you discover the right combination for your hair.Smile

Valued Contributor

On 4/22/2014 qtrmoonlady1 said:

Hi, skiparn! Chaz recommends fig for curly hair - it's his most moisturizing formula, also the 613 treatment is good. I have curly hair and use fig almost every day, but the 613 twice a week because it has a lot of protein in it. I also use tea tree for my scalp. The spring apple blossom is also very moisturizing and loves my curls. Hope this was some help and you discover the right combination for your hair.Smile

OOPs! I meant Spring Orange Blossom - sorry!{#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Trusted Contributor

I also have fine, thin hair and I think you can't go wrong with Sweet Almond Mint. I also personally love Bamboo Green Tea and Fig, but Sweet Almond Mint is a pretty safe bet for you.

Super Contributor

I think Fig might be a good formula for you, too, although I do think Lav is recommended for fine hair (I haven't tried it because others report it is sometimes drying, depending on your hair type).

My hair is almost shoulder length, thin and wavy. I can't use either POM or SAM even though they're supposed to be universal formulas. I get great use out of TT, 613, and Fig.

Good luck!

Respected Contributor

If your hair is fine and curly, this doesn't mean your hair needs to be super moisturized. Usually dry hair....require fig. You can use fig but mix with other CCs. Maybe Lavender or perhaps Pom. Sounds like some of the seasonals would also be best for you.

Fig for dry, curly or straight hair.

Honored Contributor

Skipam ~ I have fine naturally curly hair in a bob and use the lavender.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Contributor

Thank you all so much for your help and replies! I think I will try the fig and the tt to start with.

Again thank you all for your help!