Valued Contributor

An awesome observation about wen

My husband made an observation the other day.

First off, he's noticed a lot of things about the difference of my hair when I use Wen. He's commented on the softness, shine, and smell (and he NEVER notices anything so that's a big deal!) and color too. Sunday he reminded me that since I've used Wen we haven't had any buildup of pinky scum on the shower from my hair products. It's from our hard water. EVERYTHING I've used in the past has built up on my shower and formed that pink film within a few days. EWWWW! Not Wen! So if it's not building up on my shower, it's not building up on my hair either! I think the buildup feeling I had on my hair the other day was from using too much Remoist.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: An awesome observation about wen

Thia, that is awesome! Especially when the compliments and observations come from someone who wouldn't notice if the earth split in half.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Valued Contributor

On 4/22/2014 HonnyBrown said:

Thia, that is awesome! Especially when the compliments and observations come from someone who wouldn't notice if the earth split in half.

LOL HonnyBrown...that's totally the truth!!! He's noticing now though! Thanks!

Honored Contributor

I knew my hair was looking better when my husband walked in one day as I was taking my hot rollers out...shaking my hair and he said WOW!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Esteemed Contributor

On 4/22/2014 croemer said:

I knew my hair was looking better when my husband walked in one day as I was taking my hot rollers out...shaking my hair and he said WOW!Smile

The other day my husband said "wow" as he walked past the open bathroom door and saw how long my hair has gotten, it was wavy so he pulled at a strand to see how long it really was.. WOW, Wenderful!!
Super Contributor

My husband makes similar remarks (in fact, he likes the results so much that he encourages me to buy all of the WEN products, LOL). My hair was in pretty good shape to start, but it's really fantastic now.

Honored Contributor

My DH always says my hair looks good but he did say the other day after we were cuddling on the couch and he buried his nose in my hair, "awww, I do miss when your hair used to smell pretty, all girly." And I asked him if my hair stunk and he laughed and said noooo, it doesn't smell bad, he just wish it had pretty smells in it like it use to pre-WEN. He says he can smell the SMC in my hair which he likes, but that day I had only used Fig so no pretty smell. Smiley Sad

Regular Contributor

I wish WEN left more of a fragrance as well. I KNOW we use it for the results, and the CC's smell really good in the shower, but they don't last in my hair. I use TT, Fig & 613 CC's along with Fig & 613 SC.

I always wind up spraying some Philosophy Baby Grace in the air around my 2nd day WEN hair.

Respected Contributor

Great observation! I have noticed the same thing. I don't have to clean my shower as often.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

On 4/22/2014 beaches21 said:
On 4/22/2014 croemer said:

I knew my hair was looking better when my husband walked in one day as I was taking my hot rollers out...shaking my hair and he said WOW!Smile

The other day my husband said "wow" as he walked past the open bathroom door and saw how long my hair has gotten, it was wavy so he pulled at a strand to see how long it really was.. WOW, Wenderful!!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**