Honored Contributor

WEN Schedule on QVC -- April 21st - 22nd and also June Gallons Month

--

Courtesy of the info provided by Kjelle, woodyend, wingnut09, silveer, and InsideQ...

WEN SCHEDULE ON QVC FOR APRIL

Note: all times are Eastern Standard Time (ET)

__

Monday - 4/21

* 3pm - 4pm -- A Host of Beauty Favorites (Wen segment confirmed)

__

Tuesday - 4/22

* 7am - 9am -- Mornings Made Easy (Wen segment confirmed)

* 9pm - 10pm -- Tuesday Night Beauty (Wen segment confirmed)

__

__

JUNE - WEN GALLONS MONTH

For the month of June, Chaz is regularly on QVC selling the Wen gallons. Last year both the core CCs and the Kids CCs were available. Chaz had to do some work convincing QVC to bring in the Kids gallons last year. hmmm the same situation may apply for the BGT gallons this year. They might just decide to bring them in at the last moment.

The current May 2014 issue of InsideQ includes the schedule through June 1st. There are two 1-hour Wen shows scheduled at 4pm & 8pm ET for that day. When the June 2014 issue of InsideQ comes out around May 15th, at that point we'll know the full Wen schedule for June.

More information about last year's event is available in the June 2013 (recap) - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered thread.

__

Note: I did not see any Wen Shows scheduled for any other days in April or May. I believe Chaz also mentioned that he would not be back to QVC until June.

__

Valued Contributor

Re: WEN Schedule on QVC -- April 21st - 22nd and also June Gallons Month

Thank you Bebe!! Always, great info! Can't wait until June!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks Bebe, May is going to be a very long month. Lol Cannot wait for June, have to get my UPS guy ready.
Honored Contributor

Bethany and beaches, thanks!!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

----

----

Courtesy of the info provided by Kjelle, woodyend, wingnut09, silveer, and InsideQ...

WEN SCHEDULE ON QVC FOR APRIL

Note: all times are Eastern Standard Time (ET)

__

Tuesday - 4/22

* 7am - 9am -- Mornings Made Easy (Wen segment confirmed)

* 9pm - 10pm -- Tuesday Night Beauty (Wen segment confirmed)

__

__

JUNE - WEN GALLONS MONTH

For the month of June, Chaz is regularly on QVC selling the Wen gallons. Last year both the core CCs and the Kids CCs were available. Chaz had to do some work convincing QVC to bring in the Kids gallons last year. hmmm the same situation may apply for the BGT gallons this year. They might just decide to bring them in at the last moment.

The current May 2014 issue of InsideQ includes the schedule through June 1st. There are two 1-hour Wen shows scheduled at 4pm & 8pm ET for that day. When the June 2014 issue of InsideQ comes out around May 15th, at that point we'll know the full Wen schedule for June.

More information about last year's event is available in the June 2013 (recap) - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered thread.

__

Note: I did not see any Wen Shows scheduled for any other days in April or May. I believe Chaz also mentioned that he would not be back to QVC until June.

__

Valued Contributor

JUNE - WEN GALLONS MONTH

On Chaz's site the price is $256.00 for BGT and $210.00 for all others.

Respected Contributor

On 4/24/2014 woodyend said:

JUNE - WEN GALLONS MONTH

On Chaz's site the price is $256.00 for BGT and $210.00 for all others.

True, but on Chaz's site the price of the 16oz and 32oz BGT is higher than the other core CCs as well, but those sizes of BGT sell for the same price as the other core CCs here at the Q. Same with the 16oz seasonal CCs...more expensive on Chaz's site than the core CCs, but same price here at the Q. So it's reasonable to assume the BGT gallon will sell for the same price as the other core CC gallons here Smile