Occasional Contributor

what am I doing wrong- I have the pomegranate one and my hair is curly and now frizzy- I have long hair and follow the directions- I know u ladies can help

never had that problem with the vanilla winter mint- which is all gone Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor
I struggled with frizz until I started using more SC, and then when I got the mousse it helped even more. Now with my "cocktail" of SC mixed with 5 sprays of the VTS, then mousse, my curls love it and no more frizz!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Valued Contributor

Bethany, how much SC do you use? I've got hair that's thick down to my bra strap. I've been using 2 pumps of the POM SC when I wear it straight. I have curly hair though, and I've worn it curly once or twice, using the SC and Mousse.

Valued Contributor
My hair is just above my shoulders and naturally curly. When I wear it curly I use 1&1/2 pumps. Chaz says to use more when air drying or using a diffuser. If your blow drying straight use less. I haven't had a time when I used to much yet, but I haven't done my hair straight yet. I got the brushes a few weeks ago, so I'll probably try it straight soon.
Valued Contributor
I will say the VTS made a big difference in my curls. They were good before with the SC and mousse, but with the addition of the VTS my curls are more defined. And my second and third day hair is better then my first.
Occasional Contributor

thanks ladies- will give it a try

Respected Contributor

Are you wrapping your hair to dry it or rough housing with it? I had some old bed sheets and cut them up into face cloths and hair towels. Using a soft cloth (sheet or old t-shirt) or a hair towel/wrap is better than using your bath towel to wrap your hair due to the sheer bulk of the towel.

Frequent Contributor

It's the Pomegranate. I have frizzy hair, too- and it is the only cleansing conditioner that doesn't work on my hair type. I would suggest tea tree or fig.

Contributor

Curly dry hair here. I can't use the Pom. Just tried it for the first time about two weeks ago. First tried it straight, it felt good and no tangles when wet but by next day it was getting bushy in the back. My hair is about 6 inches below the top of my shoulders. Was color treated last time in May 2013. I'm letting the color grow out and my white & grey grow in.

Second time I used it as the 1st cleanse then used my favorite Fig as the leave in. Hair still feels dry. I don't like it for my hair, gave it to my DH to finish.

Fig and 613 CC work best for me so far. A mix of the 613 and Fig styling cream are essential to tame my frizzies.

I also use the serum, oil and mousse, and finish with a small amount of LA Looks sports gel, all on wet hair. I only air dry in order to retain my curls, no dryers. No frizzies, no bushiness if I stick with this routine.

Waterlily716 on youtube has great suggestions for us curly girls. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Valued Contributor
On 4/20/2014 RiosMom said:

It's the Pomegranate. I have frizzy hair, too- and it is the only cleansing conditioner that doesn't work on my hair type. I would suggest tea tree or fig.

I agree with you. POM cc is great for me as a facial wash, but on my hair the results are not good. I've stopped using it on my hair altogether. Tea tree and fig work beautifully.